𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5

4:00pm
Meliodas's POV:
We've been waiting for a while- fighting guards, and this weird wasp lady who tried to go after Diane.

We also didn't know what the hell was going on with
Y/n and Ban- but we didn't want to interrupt their reunion.

"Sir Meliodas, will Diane be alright?", Elizabeth asked, referring to how traumatized Diane looked over those evil bugs.

"Oh, she should be fine soon. We have King!", I said, with my normal cheesy smile, making Elizabeth light up as always.

Just then, another knight came up and tried attacking Diane off guard, but a pair of nunchucks blocked the attack and used full counter. Y/n.

Her and Diane were pretty close, considering that Diane was a giant, and Y/n loved being outside.

I then saw that she got launched and flew towards me. I caught her, and she thanked me before running off.

Y/n's POV
4:56pm
After Meliodas helped me, I jumped back into battle. Ban was taking care of that bug woman.

This knight was pissing me off, launching me around. I unfortunately can't use my full power until I get it back.

I managed to slice one of his arms off, but he demanded to fight without any weapons.

"Alright, let's go then. But that's a poor idea.", I snickered.

He threw one punch at me, and I grabbed his fist and squeezed it until it broke, as he screamed.

"Try again.", I sighed.

This time, he took his weapon and tried to shoot a ray of light at me.

I picked up a stick from the ground. "Full Counter!", I shouted, as it was directed back.

I walked up to the knight's lifeless body, rolling my eyes as I brought up my foot-

"Cheater."

Ban then walked up to me and pulled my back to his body.

"Alright, fire cracker. He's gone already."

"But he cheated! Asshole."

Ban laughed, then threw me over his shoulder.

"Come on! Put me down.", I whined.

I pounded on his back until the adrenaline wore off.
"God, I'm so tired."

"Go to sleep, then. We'll be at the tavern soon."

"But I don't want you to have to carry me."

"Oh please, you're like 3 pounds. Go to sleep.", Ban whispered, as I laughed before obeying.

(Time skip)
7:00pm
I rose from a bed.

Almost immediately, I smelled Ban's scent.

'This must be his room, then.' I wondered out loud.

"Yup. You're at the tavern.", he said from the foot of the bed. I smiled brightly, and held out my arms for us to cuddle.

He rolled his eyes but obliged. "You're so annoying."

"I love you too."

9:47am
Saturday
Ban's POV
I woke up sorta early, because I knew that Y/n was drained from yesterday.

I decided to make her some breakfast, to help her feel better.

I prepared the ingredients, (food/one), (f/2), (f/3), & (f/4).

Ever since Y/n told me to make it for her the first time, I wrote down and memorized the recipe and food she liked.

After I cooked everything, I laid out a buffet, and left a plate on the table.

I walked upstairs to see her still sprawled out on the bed.

"Babyyy..", I cooed at Y/n, kissing her on her neck.

"What.", she mumbled huskily.

"I made food for breakfast."

Before I knew it, she was down the stairs.

Y/n's POV
10:17am
After I made it downstairs, I saw a plate of my favorite breakfast on the table. I smiled brightly before sitting down.

Ban had then made it downstairs, and kissed the top of my head as I was eating.

"Thank you, Ban.", I beamed. "You're welcome.", he replied.

10:28am
After I was done eating, I decided to clean up the kitchen for Ban.

As I was doing so, he walked in and stepped in front of me.

"I got it, don't worry.", he said.

I picked up Ban and set him outside the kitchen.

"I've got it. You cooked for me, so I clean for you!", I demanded, as Ban chuckled then kissed me.

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too, Ban."

I don't know how we've adjusted back to normal after not seeing each other for such a long time, but I'm not too worried about it at the moment.

I feel really happy right now, and it's much too early to ruin it.