𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15

8:48pm:
As Ban was dragging me into battle, I thought about something.

The highest my power can get at the moment is 75,000. I wonder if that's high enough to defeat Derieri.

"Now, Derieri's strong, and can throw a mighty punch. She doesn't even have a weapon- all she uses are her fists.", Ban informed me as I rolled my eyes.

"Was that meant to intimidate me or something.", I snickered as he laughed.

"Of course not."

We made it, and saw that Meliodas was fighting Derieri.

He wasn't doing so well- He looked horrible.

"Look, we have to go out there now. Cap's in horrible condition.", I said, looking for Elizabeth.

I spotted her behind a rock near King, and I sped over.

"Y/n! Is Meliodas okay?"

"No, to be honest. I'm going to fill in for him, and I need you to heal him, okay?", I replied to a sulking Elizabeth, who perked up once I mentioned helping Captain.

"Got it! Anything for him!"

I got ready to go out to battle, as Hawk ran over.

"Y/n! I have to warn you! Derieri's power level is 57,000!"

"Mine's gonna be 70,000+, so I don't care.", I replied, as Ban came behind the big rock with Meliodas in his arms.

"IDIOT!", Cap and I said at the same time, as Derieri teleported to our location.

She threw a punch and I blocked it, hearing and feeling a snap in my arms.

I winced as they regenerated quickly, kicking Derieri and sending her flying a few meters back.

"Guys, there's not much time. Go run to that cavern.", I whisper yelled, as everybody ran besides Ban and I.

My power began charging up, as Derieri came back, sending a fast group of punches towards me. I dodged them all, and caught a few, bruising her ego in the process.

"Who the hell are you, and why can't I punch you!?", she yelled, throwing even more punches, getting stronger with each passing one.

For a second there, I forgot that I had Tretanoia. Ban and I smirked at each other, and took out our staffs, charging at Derieri.

She swung at Ban, who was closest to her, as he cut off her hand. This made a perfect distraction, so I quickly began throwing a series of punches, each hitting Derieri hard.

She winced in pain, before hitting me as I moved about a foot. She punched me again, and I blocked it with my arms.

Again, I took it and it didn't even affect me.

"Hm. Too tired, hun?", I snickered, before looking at Ban who was using snatch.

"Don't drain yourself. I've got it from here.", I smiled, as my body caught fire- hell fire.

My fists did as well, causing all of my punches to burn.

I punched my hand, as Derieri gulped.

A purple demon mark formed on my forehead, just as Monspeet had somehow popped out of nowhere.

Hawk had trotted over as Ban collapsed from taking too much power.

Derieri had her power back, but she was back to square one- before she threw her punches.

I licked my lips, as Hawk picked up Ban on his back.

Before he left, he yelled, "Good luck defeating Y/n with 75,000 power! And don't forget, 56,000 of it is strength!"

Monspeet sent a firebird towards them, as I began to run over. Fortunately, Ground Gladius came out of the ground as I sighed in relief.

"Dammit. They have strategy. Don't let Y/n attack- try to attack that swine.", Monspeet had explained his plan, but I unfortunately (for them), heard it.

I sprinted over to where the Sins were, who were staying with Mel and fighting when necessary.

Monspeet had already summoned a firebird again, and I pretty much ran as fast as I could towards the boulder, passing the firebird just by an inch- enough for me to full counter it on time.

It flew back to Derieri and Monspeet, who tried running, but fortunately, the firebird tracks whoever it's after.

"Ta ta!", Gowther nonchalantly said as I laughed and felt their magical power disappear.

Everyone stared at me.

"That was hot.", Ban said as my demon mark went away.

"Is my brother okay?", I asked as Diane said, "Elizabeth is still healing him, but he seems fine."

"Okay, that's good. I can take him back to the tavern.", I offered, as Elizabeth nodded.

I carried Meliodas back to the tavern, Ban's arm wrapped around my waist.

Once we arrived, Elizabeth and Ban followed me upstairs, as I laid my brother on his bed.

"I've got it from here. Thank you, Y/n.", Elizabeth said as I nodded and walked to the bedroom with Ban.

"Ugh, it's 12:00am!? I just noticed how sleepy I am.", I groaned, climbing into bed just about immediately.

"Same here. That adrenaline didn't last long."

I chuckled, before feeling Ban wrap his arms around me, and pull me closer to him.

I sighed in comfort, falling asleep soon after.