Prologue 2

"Elijah!" I moaned softly.

This was the highlight of my day. Yeah you heard me this is a daily thing like as in every. day. Yup. I get the D every day, and damn is it good, scratch that amazing, fabulous, outta this world.

"Uhhh yes right there, Elijah you're so fucking good!"

This man has the best D in the state, guaranteed. I'm in love with his sex just as much as I'm in love with him. This man is the love of my life and I'd do absolutely, almost anything for him. Almost. Cause sometimes he likes to act stupid.

"Yeah, your daddy's little slut, right?"

Like this.

"Nope" I shake my head  "See, that's what we not goin do." I push him off almost instantly. Almost. It's a little hard to stop in the middle of great- scratch that amazing sex. But I managed. I get up and immediately put on my underwear, then I walk straight into the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I turn on the shower and begin to put my hair up. As I'm doing this of course I hear:

'Wait, baby, hold on, wait a minute, come on baby, open the door, you know I didn't mean it'

Yadi yadi ya blah blah blah BULLSHIT!

I hop in the shower and continue to wash up completely unfazed by his whining and loud banging on the door. Even though I get amazing sex on a daily, we also do this on weekly. I love this man to death and I know he loves me just as much, but he's the biggest freak in the land. He loves that nasty shit, and don't get me wrong, I do too. But there are things I do not tolerate, and he knows this but like I said, he's a dumbass, and sometimes he does dumb shit. 1) I don't do the name-calling in bed, over my dead body will I be called Bitch, slut, hoe, etc.
2) I don't do that Daddy shit, that shits nasty. It's mad disrespectful to my father and basically, any man who has fathered a child, ever. Nope, no, no sir.

After I finish showering I lotion myself and throw on my emerald green silk robe. I walk out the Bathroom and from the corner of my eye, I see Elijah jump up from his spot on the floor. I walk towards the bed and laid down in the sheets, I take out my phone and begin to scroll through it.

"Baby..." the other side of the bed caves as Elijah comes towards me. "Love? baby look at me." He sighed. I continued to scroll through my phone. That's when he grabbed it and threw it on the floor. I widen my eyes and look at him shocked. "I'll buy you a new one" he shrugged. I looked at him pissed before laying down and turning my body away from him. I felt myself be pushed off instantly as I landed on the floor. I quickly got up and looked at him pissed off as he stared at me with one eyebrow raised.

"What the fuck do you want!!" I say angry.

He sits comfortably on the bed, criss-cross applesauce. He looks at me smiling. His bitch ass thinks this is funny.

"You stopped in the middle of us getting it in and I wanna finish."

"Bitch are you stupid?! If you didn't want to stop in the middle maybe you should stop calling yourself daddy and me a slut, cause guess what?! it ruins the mood, bitch ass. Do you think I don't want you? You think I want to stop in the middle?" I say getting closer to him "I want you to fuck me senseless every damn hour of the damn day but that just won't happen until you learn that your not my daddy and I ain't your slut" by the time I'm finished saying what I have to say I'm so close to him I can feel his breath on my face.

He just stares at me, lust in his eyes. "Okay baby. I understand." I shake my head. No, you don't and your gonna do it again because I know you secretly like it when I put you in your place. It's another kink of your nasty ass, but I'm not gonna say nothing. A smile slowly creeps on my face as he looks at me with hunger in his eyes. I lick my lips and raise my eyebrow.

"So... you gonna kiss me now or..." just like that he attacks my lips with his and we continued the night how we started. So much for that shower.

This is my life.

I love my life.

But this story ain't about me loving my life.

This is about me trying to get it back.