2. Kidnapped

The light shining towards me made it hard for my eyes to adjust but once I could fully keep both open, I look around only to realize I'm not home and I am not in my room. This room was dark, compared to mine, the plain white walls were chipped from time, revealing the brown cardboard underneath the wall. The heavy black curtain was slightly opened, allowing entrance to the very sun that had blinded me before. My hands naturally lift to simmer the irritants in my eyes and that's when the panic began to set in. I was being restrained by zip ties connected to the headboard of the bed I had woken upon. WTF.

"HELP! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?! HELP GET ME OUTTA HERE YOU PSYCHOPATHS"

Somebody's gotta hear me!

"YOU PIECES OF SHIT! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! WHEN I GET OUTTA HERE IMMA BEAT ALL YOUR ASS"

Tears began to form in my eyes, I was scared. I don't know who took me, where I am?

Does Elijah know I'm gone, is he looking for me? I have to pull it together until he gets here, whoever did this cant see me weak.

"AYE WHO DID THIS? WHO TOOK ME I WANT YOU PIECES OF COW SHIT TO LET ME GO! NOW!"

A man barged into the room immediately after, he grabbed me by my hair aggressively

"Callate la boca, mujer ruidosa"

I narrow my eyes at him

"... I don't know what the fuck you just said, but if you don't get your crusty musty hands off my head imma jab you in the left eye"

He only grabbed my hair harder

"I said 'shut up' puta"

"And I said 'let go of my fucking hair', skunk piss"

The man harshly let go of my head while he chuckled lightly

"Molesta" I hear him say under his breath

As he stepped back I got a good look at him, he looked like he was in his early forties but he was still very handsome, he was obviously a Latino, a very built Latino and if I'm being completely honest he definitely got them DILF vibes.

"Why am I here? What do you want?!" I say loudly

"Villain, I want Villain and since your his niña, you're perfect" He smiles brightly, his white teeth in perfect view

"We will hold you for a couple of days and then let Villain know we have you and after that, we will go from there" He walks closer to me, "All I need you to do for me is cooperate Hermosa" He touches my hair again, twisting his fingers in my curls,

"Cause if you don't, I will handle you myself and trust me, Bebe me grabbing your hair will be the least of your worries, so that means no more yelling, okay Carino?" He sends me a smirk before turning to walk out, stopping with the door open he turns towards me again, "Hush, by the way. Jefe de los mitos."

He walks out of the room shutting and locking the door behind him.

The only thing I caught from that was Hush and mitos, and that was enough to have me shaking.

I was kidnapped by El mitos and I had just met their leader.

Kingdomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें