t w e n t y - o n e | "It's legal now baby!"

• edited •

Indiana | Arsen | Wyatt | Tessa

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸

Third Person POV

Indiana walks into the party, hoping that tonight's not going to be a disaster. Indie spots Tessa and goes up to say Happy Birthday.

"Hey Tessa! Happy Birthday!" Indie says handing her a bottle of tequila, "Indie! You're so much prettier in person! Thank you for this, you didn't have to get me anything." Tessa says feeing guilty that Indie has gotten her something without knowing her properly. "Nah, it's okay, I wanted to!" Indie shouts over the music. "My brother is over there!" Tessa points to her left. "Thank you!" Indie yells.

Indie makes her way to Arsen, "Arsen!" Indie yells to him, "Indie!" Arsen hugs her tightly, "I've missed you so much Darling." Arsen whispers in Indie's ear. "I missed you too." Indie says to him.

"C'mon let's go get drinks." Arsen says dragging Indie to the bar, "Six shots of Tequila please." Arsen tells the bartender, "I hope you're not a light-weight." Indie playfully pushes Arsen, "HAH! You wish Darling." Arsen smirks at her, "Game on bitch!" Indie yells taking her first shot.

-15 shots later-

"WOOOOOOOO!" Indie yells dancing on the table, "Darling! Get off please, you're gonna hurt yourself." Arsen yells at Indie, "But babyyyyy I love dancing up herrrrre!" Indie slurs, "I guess you will have trouble tonight." Tessa tells her brother, "What do you mean?" He questions his sister, "Your gonna get smashed bro, live a little!" Tessa giggles making her way towards the bar again.

Arsen ends up taking a bottle of whisky, 'hmph, Tessa's right, I need to let loose.' He thought to himself, drinking the whole bottle.

-2 hours later-
12:07am

"Hey babyyyy!" Indie yells at Arsen, "Darlinggg did I -hiccup- ever tell you how beautiful you are?" Arsen tells Indie, "No babe, but I love youuuu -hiccup- so shut up and kiss meeee!" Indie demands Arsen.

Indiana and Arsen's kiss got heated fast, "Let's go up into a room baby." Arsen tells Indie, all she does is nod her head in approval.

"Hey Tess! Let's get out of here!" Wyatt suggested to Tessa, "Hell yeah! It's legal now baby!" Tessa confirms that she's now eighteen and is definitely legal to go at it.

Let's just say Arsen and Indiana weren't the only ones expressing their love for one another that night.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸

This chapter got heavy, I hope you liked it! Don't be a silent reader, I'd love to hear your feedback!
Vote, Comment and Share!
Z. 🌼