t h i r t y | "Your last name is Jones?"

• edited •

Indiana | Arsen | Dylan | Camilla

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸
Third person POV

Indie wakes up with an arm wrapped around her waist, protecting her stomach. She smiled knowing it's Arsen. Today's her first appointment for her baby. Indie was really nervous because she's already showing after seven weeks.

The front door opens with Dylan and Camilla peering inside. "I thought I told you not to come back." Indie says sternly. "I-I'm sorry Indie, I honestly thought he knew about you being pregnant." Dylan replies, "Of course he didn't! Why would I tell you to not go over to his place if he knew!?" Indie reasoned.

"What's going on?" Arsen walks into the main entrance, "That's right, Arsen would be here." Dylan muttered. "What's that supposed to mean? Huh?" Indie said, "Look Indie, this whole thing has gone out of order, Dylan is sorry and we can't reverse your pregnancy." Camilla says, "Why are you taking his side!? You're meant to be my best friend!" Indie cries, "What ever happened to fries before guys? Girls before hoes?" Indie continued, "I completely forgot about that..." Camilla explained, "Of course you did." Indiana muttered. "I think we all need to calm down, Indie and I have an appointment to attend to, so we'll be on our way." Arsen cuts in before it got even more hectic.

"Thank you." Indie tells Arsen, "I love you, and you do need to sort out the shit that's happening, but our baby comes first in this situation." Arsen tells Indie.

-At the Doctors-

"Indiana Jones?" The doctor called, "Your last name is Jones? Like the movie Indiana Jones?" Arsen says looking amused, "Oh shut up, my parents were big fans of the movies." Indie tells him.

Walking into the room the doctor tells Indie to lay on the bed, "Hi, I'm Doctor Lesley Turner, I'll be your doctor from now to the birth of your child" She tells both Indiana and Arsen, "So I'm just gonna run some tests to make sure everything's okay with you and the baby."

Informing Indie and Arsen that the baby is indeed healthy, he asks her to lay down and pull her shirt up, "Now this is gonna be cold." He says as he squirts the cold gel on her stomach, "Now let's see this baby," Doctor Turner looks closely at the screen, "Well it looks like there's twins in there." "Twins? I don't think I've got twins running in my family." Arsen says, "I have twins in my side." Indie tells him, "And twins don't always have to run in either one of yours bloodline." Doctor Turner educated them, "Oh, that makes more sense." Arsen replies, "

"Well it looks here that you're eight weeks pregnant, Miss Jones." The Doctor tells Indie while printing some photos for the couple, "Indie is just fine Doctor." Indie says, "Okay we'll come back in four weeks, that will make it your twelve week scan." Doctor Turner tells her, "Thank you doc." Arsen says, "Don't thank me Mr Everett, I'm just doing my job." Doctor Turner says, "You guys are free to go." Lesley Turner says to them, "Thank you Doctor, I'll see you in four weeks." Indie says.

After leaving the clinic, Arsen puts his hands on Indie's stomach saying "Twins! Who would've thought?" "I'm just glad that both of them are okay." Indie says in return, "Yep! I don't care if there's two little princes or princesses, or even two of both! As long as my children are healthy." Arsen says with all his heart. "Aww I love you." Indie says, And I love you." Arsen replies kissing Indie on her lips.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸

Hey guys! Long time no see, sorry I've been MIA recently, school has been a lot, I've been sick for 4+ weeks non-stop and it's currently school holidays here in Australia, and doing holiday homework has been a priority, school starts again next Monday and I'm dreading it.
Thanks for reading! Don't be a silent reader!

Vote, Comment and Share!

Z. 🌼