WHATS WRONG WITH A LITTLE FUN?

"minho did i do something wrong?" felix sighed sounding devastated

"why do you ask that?" minho replied

"jisung hasn't spoken me in three days he's been acting weird and he keeps avoiding me"

"weird because he's doing the same to me" minho sat down next felix on his bed

"really?" felix replied

"yeah i've been trying to call him for two days and he doesn't answer it's weird imma try to go to house on monday" minho opened his phone showing felix his messages he sent to jisung

"i really hope he's okay" felix sighed resting his head on his palms

"the worst always happens to me..." felix mumbled

"what?" minho replied

"nothing i'm gonna try to call him i'll see you later" felix said grabbing his stuff and leaving minho's house. minho felt concerned for the other. he's been feeling down ever since jisung stopped talking to him but he never knew the reason why.

it started raining once felix got out of minho's house. he sighed and put on his jacket. and started rushing to jisung's house even he was getting soaked by the rain since his jacket didn't have a hood. he ran as his feet splashed puddles. he didn't care he just wanted to see jisung. he felt like he was nothing without him. he ran down another two blocks wondering what jisung was doing.

he finally made it. it was dark outside probably about 9pm on a friday night he stepped onto the porch and knocked on the door softly waiting for someone to answer. a blue haired boy answered.

"felix?"

"jisung?"

"what are you doing here? you're all wet"

"i missed you jiji you haven't talked to me or anybody else in awhile are you ok?"

the blue haired boy looked down at the others wet shoes and opened the door more for him to come in.

"my mom isn't here so you're lucky"

felix walked into the cozy home following jisung into the kitchen getting a mug for the other.

"there's a reason why i've been avoiding all of you... i'm sorry i didn't get to explain." jisung said in a dry tone

"my mom wants me to break up with you but she's not telling me why. i've been avoiding all of you hoping that she forgets about what she said. she never gave me a reason why she wants me to break up with you she knows i'm happy being with you."

"it's ok sungie" felix started "are you going to break up with me?"

"pshh! no i don't know what she's thinking knowing that i'll never break up with you"

"that's the sungie i love" felix smiled

jisung walked up to felix and grabbed his face

"what's wrong with having a little fun?" jisung kissed felix and felix kissed back

_______________
short chapter sorry for not updating in awhile