A SHIT VERSION OF ROMEO AND JULIET

"also jisung, forgot to mention." felix took a hit of a blunt him and hyunjin made not that long ago

jisung rolled his eyes laying on the corner of his bed cuddling a pillow.

"does your mum still think we broke up?" felix asked as jisungs eyes widened

"about that..." jisung started "she doesn't want me to see you anymore she thinks you're a bad influence to me but yes she doesn't know we're still together" he said swatting the secondhand smoke from his face.

"dude thats so fucking dumb like whats the point? thats the type of shit that gets your child to not talk to you until they're in uni" felix sucked in the chemicals of the blunt and blew it out

"right it's dumb i don't know whats gotten into her now shes been acting different" jisung rested his head on the pillow he was still cuddling.

"probably her menopause" felix chuckled and jisung playfully hit him "oh, stop she isn't that old" jisung smiled trying to not laugh

"so jisung," felix cleared his throat. jisung looked straight at him waiting for felix to say something. "you still like me right?"

jisung seemed confused.

"why wouldn't i?" he said.

"i don't know... the whole mom situation and stuff." the weed he took was starting to kick in.

"if i didn't like you i wouldn't be here right now and i would've broken up with you right then and there." jisung looked directly at felix and had a serious tone in his voice. they were silent for a couple of seconds. "i fucking love you." felix smirked and closed the gap between him and jisung. felix's soft lips pressed against jisung's.

jisung tasted the weed from felix's breath but didn't give a fuck. he loved it. he didn't care about anything at the time he only wanted felix. after awhile felix was on top of him. felix keens himself into jisung's neck and begins leaving marks on him. felix was beginning to lower but then stopped himself. he had a feeling jisung wasn't ready but jisung wanted it he just didn't want to seem desperate.

felix sat up from his position and cleared his throat. "so..." he says as jisung sits up too with a taint of red on his cheeks. felix looked at jisung and grabbed his jawline looking at the marks he left on jisung's neck. he smirked and jisung gave him an awkward smile.

"you know," felix started as he shifted his position laying next to jisung and getting comfortable. "our life is like a shitty version of romeo and juliet," jisung laughed at the sudden comment. "why do you think that?" he asked felix "cause you know. your mum doesn't like me and wants you to break up with me." felix shrugged. "what makes it shitty?" jisung looked straight at felix again with heart eyes "that your mum hates me." felix replied. "then that makes romeo and juliet shitty." jisung stated. "i mean yeah it's romeo and juliet they both die at the end." felix replied. "then that makes romeo and juliet shittier." jisung stroked felix's left cheek. "i mean i guess." felix kissed jisung again this time with more passion.

———
oh hi i hope you guys are safe with the coronavirus and shit yeah it sucks don't forget to wash your hands i guess and sorry this is short and that i haven't been updating frequently like i said i was