Maia

(Maia)

(Maia)

I have a huge crush on Christian. He's so sweet, kind, tall and has such a good personality. There's nothing that I dislike about him. He's literally perfect.
When I saw him at school, he has the most perfect smile ever and it makes me smile. I'm not sure what's his type but I hope I am. I'm pretty shy but I have a really good personality. I've always been told that I'm a cute redhead.

I have Christian in my 6th hour but that's the only class I have with him. I talked to him and his voice is so smoothing. He's definitely my type. He said that I'm really cute and that made me so happy. I hope I didn't blush because that would be embarrassing. I asked him what he was doing this afternoon but he said he was busy, I wonder what he's gonna do. I really do wanna hangout with him someday.

When school was over, I went over to my dorm and I wanted to talk to Trinity to make sure she's okay.
"Hey Zoe, have you seen Trinity?" Said Maia
"She went out." Said Zoe
"Oh, do you know where?" Said Maia
"I think she said the park?" Said Zoe
"Okay, thank you!" Said Maia.
I went to the park to find Trinity but I couldn't find her anywhere. I decided to go to the county fair because why not? I love animals, I get along with all types of animals. My favorite animal would be a wolf because they're really pretty and sometimes shy just like me! Well, I'm more shy but it's close enough.
I'm too scared to go on rides so I just walk around and see the animals.
While I was at the aquarium, I saw...Lorenzo? Maybe he knows where Trinity is. I went towards him. Wow, he's tall, taller than Christian.
"Hi, Lorenzo." Said Maia.
Lorenzo looked down at me and he looked kinda sad.
"So um, have you seen Trinity?" Said Maia
"How would I know, we broke up." Said Lorenzo
"Oh yeah, sorry." Said Maia shyly.
I then turned back and was about to walk away until Lorenzo grabbed my arm. I looked back and he looked at me. Then he pulled me into a hug. I was so surprised.
"Um, Lorenzo? Are you okay?" Said Maia confusedly.
Lorenzo wrapped his arms around my shoulder and I was just standing there.
"I think I made a mistake." Said Lorenzo
"What do you mean?" Said Maia
"I want Trinity back, she's the love of my life." Said Lorenzo.
Wow.
"Well, I think she wants you back as well." Said Maia.
Lorenzo looked at me.
"Really?" Said Lorenzo
"Yeah, she was so sad that day when you and her broke up." Said Maia
"Oh no, I broke her heart." Said Lorenzo.
Wow, Lorenzo actually looks so sad.
Me and Lorenzo were walking with each other at the zoo. I never knew this day would come, Lorenzo is such the opposite of me. He's confident and I'm not. Anyways, we were talking about Trinity because he kept bringing her up.
"I can help you get Trinity back." Said Maia
"How." Said Lorenzo sadly
"I can try to talk to her and ask if she still likes you?" Said Maia
"Yes, that'll be great!" Said Lorenzo smiling.
I smiled at Lorenzo. Then he looked at me.
"We never really talked before." Said Lorenzo
"I know right, we would be great best friends, if I'm behind honest." Said Maia smiling.
Lorenzo was still looking at Maia.
"Wow, you're so beautiful." Said Lorenzo.
I looked up to my right at him. Did he just say what I think he said?
"No, I'm not." Said Maia smiling down
"Yes you are, let me prove it." Said Lorenzo
"Wait what." Said Maia.
Lorenzo grabbed my hand and we went up to random boys around our age.
"Do you think she's beautiful?" Said Lorenzo
"She's cute as hell." Said a random boy
"Do you think she's beautiful?" Said Lorenzo
"Wow, the most beautiful redhead I've ever seen." Said a random boy.
We went out to multiple boys and they all agree with Lorenzo. Am I that pretty?
"Am I that pretty?" Said Maia shyly
"More than pretty, you're so beautiful." Said Lorenzo.
I started to blush.
"Thank you, Lorenzo. You made my day." Said Maia smiling
"You made my day, I'm so glad I saw you at the zoo." Said Lorenzo smiling.
I couldn't stop smiling somehow. Who knew Lorenzo was so nice.
Me and Lorenzo walked to the park together and just hung out.
"How long have you and Trinity dated?" Said Maia
"2 years." Said Lorenzo
"Wow, that's so long." Said Maia
"I know right, and I regret not showing her any loyalty." Said Lorenzo
"Do you think you'll get back?" Said Maia
"I hope so, if she still loves me, then yes." Said Lorenzo
"You guys were so cute together, I hope you guys get back together." Said Maia smiling.
Lorenzo looked at me and I looked at him.
"Thank you, Maia." Said Lorenzo smiling.
Then, fireworks went on. We both looked at it and it was so colorful and beautiful.
"Wow, they're so beautiful." Said Maia smiling
"They sure are." Said Lorenzo.
Then Lorenzo looked at me and turned me so I was facing the back of the fireworks.
"What are you doing?" Said Maia laughing
"Hold on, stay there." Said Lorenzo.
Lorenzo then took out his phone and took a picture of me smiling. I didn't even notice until he said my name.
"Maia, look." Said Lorenzo.
I went towards him and he showed me the picture he took of me. It was literally perfect because the fireworks came in time and I was just enjoying it.
"Wow, I look...pretty?" Said Maia
"You're right about that, you should be a model." Said Lorenzo
"Nah, but maybe." Said Maia smiling.
Lorenzo smiled back and we just looked at the picture he took of me. I really enjoyed this night with Lorenzo, he's actually really nice. I would love for him and Trinity to get back with each other. But we didn't really talk about her almost this whole night. Well, this was one of the best nights I've ever had.

The next day...
I woke up so happy somehow. Maybe it was because of last night, I had so much fun. Then I saw Hazel, she was already up. She's so pretty, she doesn't even need makeup to look pretty. And she doesn't even wear makeup, wow.
"Hey Hazel." Said Maia
"Hey Maia." Said Hazel
"What'd you doing?" Said Maia
"I'm about to go for a run, wanna come?" Said Hazel
"Nah, I'm good, bye bye." Said Maia
"Alright, I'll be back." Said Hazel laughing
"Be safe!" Said Maia
"Will be!" Said Hazel.
I swear, Hazel is so athletic, she's literally perfect.