Chapter 2:

In the attic, Lincoln walked, looking for Lucy... He saw her, sitting down with legs crossed... Even with her eyes covered, Lincoln sworn that he was sensing the sadness in the first look to her face... He walked next to her...

Lincoln: Lucy? Are you okay?

Lucy: I'm fine Lincoln, this is my normal face every day...

Lincoln: Maybe you are hiding your eyes, but you are not a good liar... Tell me now what's burning your soul...

Lucy got confused; how did he know that there is something torturing her?

Lucy: You got me, old brother. There is something bothering me, everyone knows what it is, same to you, but it's too hard for them to remember... And I bet you forgot about it too...

Lincoln: I ain't lying to you, I feel like I have forgotten something important, I am so sure that it's about you...

Lucy: Well since you showed that you felt it, I'll give you a hint: it is something about me, it will happen a month later and it happens to me every year...

She made her way to her room, leaving Lincoln in his thoughts; what could that thing be? "Comes to Lucy once a year... It will come a month later... IT'S...!" He knew what she talking about... He went to his calendar; he found out... A month later is: Lucy's birthday!

Lincoln felt ashamed: oh what have I done? The darkness hurts her and I hurt her more when I forgot...

He kept blaming himself until... "Commander Loud, are you there?"

It was his best friend: Clyde McBride...

Lincoln: I'm here, Clyde. Any good news?

Clyde: There is something important, I heard from some boys that there is a new girl coming, I bet some information will help you...

Lincoln: Uh, okay...

Clyde: I heard that she has dark hair, sparkly brown eyes, wears a white and blue-stripped coat, she is like Lucy in loving tragedy stuff, like Lynn in violence and in some points she acts like you...

Lincoln: Okay... We'll meet tomorrow. I will meet her as a normal boy.

Clyde: You better not act like a show-off or like bullies... I heard that they sent her to Royal Woods because she took on 12 bullies on herself, 5 of them still in hospital...

Lincoln: *Terrified* Okay then, thanks for the information.

- Next day -

He got up, wore his regular clothes and had his breakfast. He was thinking about Lucy the most; how would he set up the greatest birthday so she feels better? "She has a dark hair, sparkly brown eyes, wears a white and blue stripped coat, she is like Lucy in loving tragedy stuff..." He remembered what Clyde said... Wait a minute... She is like Lucy... Maybe this new girl gives him advice to help him in Lucy's birthday.

Rita: Lincoln! The school bus is coming!

Lincoln: I'm going mom!

He got up in the bus, ignoring the kids' insults and searching for the new girl... He saw the white coat and the dark hair; there she is...

Lincoln: Hey there, my name is Lincoln Loud...

The new girl: Nice to meet you Lincoln, I like your white hair...

Lincoln: *Blushed* thanks, may I know your name?

The new girl: Right... I am Carolina TerrorFang. You may call me Carol...

Lincoln: Glad to meet you Carol...

Carol: You may sit with me if you want. *Takes off her bag*

Lincoln: *Sits down* Hey Carol, we may have just met but... I need an advice...

Carol: No biggie... What advice do you want?

Lincoln: I have 10 sisters... One named Lucy, she is a big fan of the supernatural, tragedy's stuff, and her birthday is a month later, and I want to make the greatest birthday party for her so she feels happy...

Carol: Give me a little while to think. Meet me after school and I'll give you everything we need to do to make such a thing.

Lincoln: We?

Carol: Yeah we, I'll be glad to help you.

Things are getting complicated here...

Get all of your answers in the next chapter...

The votes and the opinions/suggestions needed