Chapter 6:

Lincoln helped Carol to complete setting up the party supplies; The fairy lights got all the dark colors such as bloody red and purple, they designed the party using pictures of bats, the cake had colors and a lot of tastes; purple for blue berry and black for dark chocolate. The gifts were the last thing they set up... They looked at the clock; it was a matter of 10 minutes 'til midnight.

Lincoln: Phew! That was a lot of work! But at least we made it...

Carol: Sure it was, now I'll go set up the fireworks. Once Lucy arrives, we will hide the things until midnight...

Lincoln: I'll go at the entrance to call her and wait her to come.

He went out of the graveyard, dialed Lucy and she replied.

Lucy: Lincoln... What do you want?

Lincoln: hey Luce, can you come to me? I am in the...

Lucy: You're in the graveyard... Right?

Lincoln: How did you know?

Lucy: 'Cuz I am here too, same with them.

He turned to his left side; an angry faces showed up.

Lori: So this is where you've been spending your time without our acknowledge.

Lincoln: Wait... I... It... It's not like...

Someone smacked him in the face.

Rita: You little bastard! You promised us to tell us the truth!

Another one smacked him, only this time it knocked him down...

Lynn Sr.: You lied at us! Lynn Sr.: You lied at us! You weren't doing any project! YOU WERE SPENDING TIME WITH A STUPID GIRL JUST TO RUN AWAY FROM SCHOOL!

Lincoln stood angrily: I WASN'T SPENDING TIME FOR NOTHING! I WAS DOING SOMETHING IMPORTANT! SOMETHING ALL OF YOU COULDN'T DO IT FOR YEARS!

They had enough, the siblings attacked Lincoln {except Lily}. They beat the hell out of his body. When they stopped...

Luna: you were saying?

Lincoln: *Opened eyes a little and looked at Lucy* L... Lucy... Tell... tell me... What t... What time is it now?

Lucy: It's almost midnight, why?

Lincoln: Go... go inside the... Graveyard... near the... the un... undertaker's abandoned house... You'll know the real... reason...

Lynn: *Grabbed Lincoln* Nice try, but you won't run away! You're coming with us!

As they reached the place, fireworks launched in the air, forming sentences: "Happy birthday Lucy!", "You're my beloved sister!" and I love you!"

Lucy looked at it with shock so did the others. All of a sudden, lights went on and a lot of people showed up including Lucy's club mates.

All of them: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY LOUD!

She was shocked; her brother was preparing all of that... for her... the Louds were shocked too, they all looked at the designs, the lights, the lanterns and the birthday cake which had Lucy's face in its top alongside this sentence: "I love you sister, I wish you a happy birthday."

The Goth wanted to cry due to happiness ,but the happiness consumed her that she couldn't spell a word to thank Lincoln.

Carol: Did you like it? Lincoln wanted you to be happy, so he did something his siblings couldn't do.

Leni: Lucy's birthday today? I forgot that...

Rita: We all did, how could we be such an idiots?

Lynn Sr.: Forget your girl's birthday? You're the worst father ever...

Lucy finally managed to talked: This place is awesome... The party supplies, the fireworks and the location...

Carol: The great part is coming, Luce.

Some men brought the gifts, Lucy put her eyes in the gift at the middle which was wrapped with a sparkly cover.

Carol: Open them Lucy...

Lori: I bet he brought her some Halloween costumes...

She opened the sparkly gift. The shock blocked her mind; it was a notebook with a cover of pure gold!

Lucy: Where...?

Carol: The bruises he had because he was working with me in order to get the gifts for ya... Look at the others...

She opened them all; there was a box contained the Gothic stuff such as fortune cards that used by the experts, a statue of Edwin which was a well hand made and a vampire suite which was rare at the country.

Luna: Woah, Lincoln really meant well...

Lucy was happier that a large smile appeared in that pale face, she turned to thank Lincoln when that smile turned to a terrified look... Lincoln laid there in the ground... Motionless...

She knelt him, shook him and called his name... They beat him up until he collapsed... Everyone got terrified that he was...

Lincoln: hmm... Calm down Lucy... I was taking a rest... Did you like the project?

Everyone let out a sigh of relief... Lucy hugged her wounded brother...

Lucy: Thank you, for not forgetting me....

Lincoln: thank you...

Lucy: For what?

Lincoln: For being my Gothic, demonic darling sister...

Carol: Sorry for interrupting, but I don't want this party end like this yet...

Everyone helped Lincoln get up...

The twin: Sorry!

Rita: I'm sorry too honey... We Should've listened to you...

Lincoln: It's nothing big mom, let's have fun. Lucy, do you allow us?

Lucy; About what?

Lincoln: hey Carol, blow it up!

Carol: You got it! Hit it fella!

The halloween song was heard; Lucy felt happier than before.

Lucy: This is the greatest 9th birthday I ever had!

Lincoln: Expect more every year, sis.

Leni: What are we waiting for? Let's celebrate!

Lucy: You go take seats, I'll follow you.

As they went to celebrate, Lucy looked at the Moon and let a pray in her heart...

"May God bless Lincoln for all of this, Thank you lord for giving me such a brother..."

The End