That Little Bug That Cause Stuff

"Jimin," you screamed from the top of your lungs. Jimjin came running into the the room shirtless because he had just come from taking a shower. You didn't mind him being shirtless anyway because of his extremely toned abs. Jimin looked surprised when he saw you on top of your bed looking scared and pointing at a black bug. Jimin being Jimin Didn't bother killing it, he just picked it up and brought it towards you. You were so scared and wanted to scream, but instead you said," Jimin I swear if you don't move the bug away from me right now i'm gong to...". You couldnt finish your sentence because Jimin was on top of you stealing your lips.At first the kiss was smooth but then he got messy and the kiss became hotter. You felt hot from the kiss, and you knew Jimin was grinning thru the kiss you felt his lips move upward. "You're going to do nothing because I'm going to do to everything tonight", Jimin said in smooth voice trying to turn you on, and it did. You felt his already hard bulge on your thigh so you automatically took your hand and started palming it. you received a groan from him, but he was trying so hard to hide it. When he realized what you where doing he took your hand and put it over your head. He broke the long messy and heated kiss and took of your shirt and bra ever so swiftly. "Expert much?", you said jokingly and he just rolled his eyes. "Jagi do you want me to continue?" He said mimicking your voice from before and smiling like an idiot. He saw your already free breast and took the chance to hold on and suck harshly on the other. You moan in pleasure and he stopped. Your moan turned him on so much he was ready to own you. He slid your wet panties and he took out his erect member. "Now, Jagi do you want it hard or soft?", he said in a seductive manner. "Jimin give it to me hard!" You yelped. But Jimin being a little tease just put the tip in your hole. He received a little groan from you and that turned him on even more. He slammed into you. It took you a while to adjust to his large member but you eventually did. Jimin was begining to let out some moans and said "ugh... so tight". He was was slamming harder and harder and soon he hit your sweet spot. "Jimin... I'm about to...", you said under your moans. You both came in unison. Both of your bodies were covered in sweat. "Jimin where did you put the bug?", you asked afraid of the answer. He just smiled and said, "I think I dropped it under the sheets.". You didn't buy it and just hit him on his arms playfully. "I love you (y/n), you know that right?", he said embracing you tightly into a hug. You felt so warm and replied," I know you do, and I love you too "chimchim". He just smiled his wonderful smile and said, " I love it when you call me chimchim."

Now for everyone who asked and will ask about the bug, fuck the bug. The little piece of shit is gone. Nowhere to be heard of or seen of. In all honesty we should feel bad for the little guy. He might be dead or outside doing little bug stuff. For all we know Jimin lied and it's actually in the sheets. But anyway R.I.P little bug, for real or not.