For @Hotairballoonsunsets

(A/N: before I begin I'd just like to say that u should really check out @hotairballoonsunsets stories because they are amazing. I'll also admit that it was hard to come up with ideas for this but loved the challenge and thanks so much for requesting it! I'm nowhere near as good as her but hope u enjoy it all the same! Sorry it's sorta kinda short....)

Kirstie made an over exaggerated sigh. 'Kirstie! C'mon focus!' Said scott, glaring at her. 'Scott I'm just tired.' She said. That wasn't entirely false. 'Fiiinnee!' He said as he stood up and gathered his belongings. 'Bye.' She said to everyone quickly. Everyone replied except Avi, who was trying to focus on his phone. She walked out to her car, snow crunching under her. She pulled her jacket tighter and quickly climbed in. She watched Kevin and Avi leave as she began to drive off. Kirstie and Avi made eye contact but she quickly looked back to the road. What was wrong with him?!? What was wrong with her for that matter?! She rarely ever fought with Avi! He was such a close friend and she had even recently wanted to maybe become something more. Of course now they were fighting constantly. About nonsense really. Maybe this is a sign that she and him would never work. All of this thinking was hurting her brain. She realized that she was already in in front of her house. She got out and changed into some pjs and went to bed. Trying to fall asleep. It'd only be natural that she couldn't. Of course. She wanted to talk to Avi. She knew he was mad at her. Well she was mad at him for that matter. She didn't want to be though. She didn't get it. How could she be mad at someone but not want to be? She grabbed her phone and checked the time after laying in bed for forever, tossing and turning. 2:45. She groaned loudly. She lived alone so it didn't matter. She wanted to throw something. She almost threw her phones, but realized that would be a bad decision. She grabbed an extra pillow off her bed and threw it. It hit a wall and fell to the floor. She felt like the pillow. Did that even make since? She didn't care. Lifeless and alone. Her eyes filled with tears. She wished Avi was with her. She wiped her eyes and hit her head against the head board of the bed. She sighed and closed her eyes, promising she wouldn't open them again so she might maybe fall asleep.

Avi laid in bed. Why on earth were they fighting?!? He just wanted her in his arms. He looked at his clock. 2:45. She'd be asleep so he couldn't txt her. What on earth was be going to do? And why did they even start fighting so much? He knew he needed to get some sleep. He hit his pillow a few times before landing on it and forcing himself to close his eyes. He waited. E waited. He opened his eyes slightly to see it was 3:30 AM. He groaned.

Avi opened his eyes and groaned loudly when the bright light shine through the window onto his face. His alarm on his phone was going off. 9 AM is too early. He had gotten about two or three hours of sleep last night. He knew this was not going to work. He rolled over, thinking he'd just go back to sleep for a few more hours, but thirty minutes later kevin came on in like his usually happy self and told Avi to get up. 'NO.' States Avi, sternly, in his husky morning voice.

'You get no sleep last night?' Questioned Kevin. 'How do you know?' 'You look like death, man. '

'Thanks.' Avi sat up and rubbed his eyes. 'Kirstie?' Asked Kevin. Avi froze. How would Kevin know that he liked kirstie...? 'Why would you think kirstie......?' Asked Avi. 'Well, y'all have been arguing quite a lot about little things...why?' kevin asked, leaning against the wall. 'you guys never used to fight.' 'I don't know, dude, I don't know.' Avi pushed himself up, took a shower, and got dressed after Kev gave a slight nod and left his room. Right as he finished drying his wet hair, he heard a knock at their door. he put on his beanie and walked

out, surprised to see kirstie, Scott, and Mitch. he quickly noticed that kirstie looked

about as bad as he. she was sitting on the couch, leaning on scott's shoulder. 'whats wrong Kirs Kirs?' asked Kev. 'nothing.' 'Are you sure? you've been acting like this all morning." said scott, worriedly. 'Im.fine.' said kirstie through clenched teeth. 'Kirstie, are you sure? you look a little sick.' stated mitch. 'I told you I'm fine.' 'Kirstie stop lying.' said Avi, soon realizing