For @LindseyLuv101

A/N: Thanks so much for the suggestion @LindseyLuv101 To be completely honest I did not read over this once...I'm really tired and just want to post this...So I'm REALLY sorry if there is any mistakes and I will edit this if I find any ASAP! However I was actually really excited to start this idea! I got a little stuck in the middle but pulled through pretty quickly. I hope you like it!!!! I apologize for the rather short length of this 😭

Kirstie shivered under the silky covers of the bed. Why was it so freezing in New Mexico?!?!? Avi had chosen the vacation for the group this time. Everyone knows he likes the mountains and he chose some cabins out in New Mexico. Kirstie enjoyed it for the most part. It was beautiful. But dang, It was cold. She opened her eyes slowly. Her eyes were blinded by the window in front of her. WHITE. Everything was bright and white. It had snowed THAT MUCH overnight?!?!? Kirstie quickly got our of bed. She wasn't being very smart and had on a short sleeved shirt on and was too tired and lazy to put on pants so she was only in underwear. She didn't mind that much. But she realized she had left her suitcase in the living room. She sighed. This might be a tad awkward if Avi is awake, she thought. Avi, was her roommate for their little vacation. There was three cabins. One for Scott and Mitch, one for Kevin, because even though it was vacation, he wanted to desperately work on a cello piece he apparently was super close to finishing, so that left Avi and Kirstie. Kirstie put her hair in a messy bun and put on her glasses and headed out and quickly walked down the hall. Sadly, Avi was awake and reading stuff on his phone in the living room.... Right next to her suitcase. He looked up and was a little taken aback. 'Um. Morning.' He said a little shockingly. He stared at her. Kirstie looked down and blushed. 'Erm, yah morning, I need my suitcase...' She said as she awkwardly walked to her bag. 'Why'd you sleep in that? It's freezing!' He said, putting his phone in his pocket. 'I was too tired and too lazy to think straight last night.' She stated plainly. She pulled on a pair of sweatpants. 'So um. I have a bit of bad news.' Said Avi, changing the subject. 'What?' 'Well. It snowed so much that we are...kinda snowed in... So are the rest of ptx...' Kirstie gasped. 'We can't get out?!?' 'Nope.' Avi noticed the goosebumps on Kirstie's arms. She must be freezing still. 'You must be freezing!' He stated as he got up and went to the fireplace and turned it on. 'Here sit by the fire.' Kirstie did as told. Avi also brought a big blanket and wrapped it around her. 'There you go.' They sat in silence for a few minutes as kirstie focused on warming her hands in front of the fire. 'So what're we gonna do today?' 'I don't really know, we had planned to all go down to the lodge today, but aviously not...' Kirstie nodded. 'We will just have to hang around today, I guess.' She she said, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose, as they were beginning to slip. 'I've always loved those glasses.' Said Avi, smiling at Kirstie. 'What?' 'Yah, they're cute. You look adorable in them.' Kirstie and Avi both blushed. Avi scratched the back of his head. 'So um... You want breakfast?' He asked, standing up. 'Sure.' 'Okay stay there.' Avi walked to the kitchen and came back a chocolate muffin and some milk. 'We don't have that many choices right now, hope this works.' Kirstie took the food and began to eat. 'I love muffins.' Avi nodded and smiled. 'Good!' They sat in silence as Kirstie ate her meal. 'Did you already eat?' She asked. Avi nodded. 'I had the same thing. What do you want to do now?' He asked. Kirstie shrugged. They sat in silence for a few moments so Avi spoke up before it got awkward. 'You wanna play a game?' Avi quickly nodded. 'What game?' She asked. Avi frowned. They didn't really have any board games or card games lying around. 'Oh.' He said quietly. 'I guess we don't really have any...' He blushed, feeling a tad embarrassed. Kirstie sighed. 'We gotta figure out something to do or this day.... Or possibly multiple days....is going to be very very boring.' Avi nodded and began pacing back and forth. He paced for a good five minutes before giving up and plopping back down next to kirstie. 'Okay. I've given up.' He said with a heavy sigh. 'Ermm...we could just talk?' Asked kirstie. 'Talk?' 'well yah. Usually scott, Mitch, and I can talk about nothing for hours. I mean usually at meetings we all talk.... But now that I think about it you usually aren't much of a talker, you just laugh when someone says something funny. Now it's your turn mister. Talk. Socialize.' She giggled. Avi fidgeted. 'I don't really know what to say.' he said in complete honesty. 'I'm not much of a talker I'm more of a listener.' Kirstie cocked her head. 'I remember the first time I saw you with that girlfriend of yours.... You talked and talked with her.' Said kirstie. 'That's because I really... REALLY liked her at the time. I guess she just made it easy to talk to.' Kirstie nodded. Understanding. 'How is she anyway?' Avi shrugged. 'Oh. It didn't work out. We broke it off four months ago. Er well. I did. I just wasn't feeling it anymore because I kinda had a big crush on another girl and I wasn't being true to myself or to her. I moved on.' Kirstie widened her eyes in shock. 'Four months?!?!? See now this is why I need to get you to talk more. I could've been there to support you, Avi-' 'No, don't worry it wasn't a big deal, I broke up with her-' 'well I could help you with this other girl then...' Kirstie said a tad uneasy, because she herself had a developing crush on Avi. Maybe helping him would help her get over him. 'Oh. No. I don't need help. We couldn't be together and I'm trying to just move on.' Kirstie frowned. 'Avi if you truly like this girl you should try to make it work. I mean. Even if she doesn't like you back I think you should still tell her.' Avi shook his head 'it would just ruin things. I may be in love with her. I- if something happened to her, if I ever hurt her.... Everything would be completely ruined. She'd feel uncomfortable and it'd be terrible. I would hate that. So I can't.' Kirstie sat there, actually rather surprised he had said that. 'Wow.... You really put a lot of thought into this.' Avi nodded. 'Yep.' 'Can I at least know her name...?' Avi shook his head hard. 'NO.' He said a little more loud than he should. 'Do you not trust me...?' She said quietly. Avi's face immediately changed from serious to worried. 'Nononono! I- I just don't want to tell you her name...' Avi said, looking the other way. 'Hey Avi... I'm gonna go up to my room for a bit...' Kirstie stood up and quickly walked to her room. 'Kirs- wait- I-' she closed the door. She sat on her bed and didn't no if she wanted to cry or be angry. She felt like he didn't trust her which really hurt. Her lip began to quiver right as she received a text. She checked her phone. Avi.
A: Ok, I'll tell you.
K: Oh... Um. I don't really want to talk right now.
A: Please let me talk to you. Did I make you upset?
K: Erm. I just don't want to talk right now.
A: I'm coming to your room.
Kirstie sighed. No. She couldn't break down in front of him.
K: No don't come in.
A: But I don't want to text I want to tell you in person.
K: No. Avi. Just text what you want to say.
Avi didn't reply for another ten minutes. Kirstie was about to break down when her phone dinged again.
A: I can't kiss you and tell you I love you over text.
Kirstie put a hand over her mouth. It was her?!?!? He didn't want to tell kirstie the name of the girl because it was HER the whole time?!?
K: Come to my room.
Kirstie heard footsteps running up the stairs. Avi opened her door as kirstie stood up. For a moment they just stared at each other. Finally Avi slowly walked to kirstie. He took her hand in his. 'I'm not really good at this and don't know how to go about this.' Said Avi quietly. 'Erm. But. Kirstie I think that...well I....erm...' Avi took a deep breath in. 'I love you so much.' He said. Kirstie smiled and leaned in, softly kissing him on the lips. 'Don't worry, I won't tell anyone her name.' She said, quietly. Avi chuckled and wrapped his arms around Kirstie, hugging her. They hadn't actually hugged in. Maybe a year. They always saw each other. But they never hugged. Kirstie closed her eyes. He was the best hugger. 'S-so. Will you go out with me?' He chuckled at himself. 'I sound like a nervous middle schooler.' Kirstie giggled as well. 'Yes. I will.' They kissed one more time before sitting on Kirstie's bed and cuddling. 'Are we going to tell the guys?' Asked kirstie. 'For now, it'll be our little secret.' Said Avi, smiling to himself. Kirstie smirked and leaned in, giving him a kiss.