JASON IV

Jason's day was almost great.

His friend just got back from the dead. That was awesome. But of course, Gaia had to ruin his day. She never failed to do it.

Jason looked into the spiralling darkness in the place where Leo's eyes used to be. Dirt covered his body and roots grew from his torso. It remembered him of that story about his sister, Thalia Grace, and how she'd turn into a tree after she died.

But this was way more gross.

Gaia was in his friend and obviously didn't want to get out. Jason heard a voice, although Leo's lips were as still as the hippy Zeus in the Zeus cabin back at Camp Half-Blood. A white gas escaped his mouth. Gaia delivered her message.

Young heroes, avenge me. Those miserable gods have taken over this world. Help me destroy them. Only godly blood can awaken me. Wake me up, or your pretty little camp will perish. Godly blood must be spilled upon this earth.

Gaia looked around and caught sight of Percy.

Poseidon...that fool! He dares defy his me! He will be banished from Olympus! He must be destroyed!

Jason and the rest took a step back. Then a light green gas with leaves and twigs escaped Leo's mouth and he collapsed. Jason rushed forward. Gaia had left.
"Give me the nectar!" Jason shouted. Piper reached into her pocket then slapped her face.
"I'm an idiot," Piper said. "I left it on the Argo II."
Jason looked at her.
"Just go back to the Argo II!"
Apparently Leo heard that in his dreams or something. He woke up and sat on the ground groggily, his eyes half closed. "Dude, that...that won't work. The Argo II...it would've been great transport but..." he said weakly.
Everyone stared at Leo. "But what?" asked Jason.
"I don't know...it might be destroyed by now. Probably is." A tear flowed down Leo's cheek. "I can't fix it. If it's destroyed there's like, no way, man."
"Let's go. You're coming, Leo. We're not going to give up just like that." Jason said. Leo looked away, but after a while he agreed and stood up shakily. He walked up front and lead the way back.
Then Leo spotted a giant golden figure floating above the waters, and he almost collapsed again.