LEO V

Leo felt like he was in Elysium. Jason was right. He ran up to the figure glittering in the sunlight, floating meters above them.
He summoned Festus and the Argo II descended slowly to pick up the seven and Nico. They boarded the ship and Leo basically went mad. He ran around hugging poles and machines and Festus the figurehead. He almost cried for joy.
"I miss you, babe!" He shouted. The others watched him and their expressions read, Oh look, I think the mental hospital needs a new person to take care of!
But Leo didn't care. He loved his ship more than he loves his tool belt. He went down to the engine room and listened to the purr of the engine like it was number one on iTunes. He could sleep listening to it. But they needed to get back to Camp Half-Blood. They needed to stop Gaia. Leo tan back up to the deck and told Festus their destination. That dragon was awesome. He always took them to their destination without anyone steering the ship. Also, he was a great bodyguard. He blew fire at any monster who came near the ship and turned them into slightly overcooked monster. But that was okay. They always just turned to dust as their essence got pulled back into the depths of Tartarus.
Leo went back below deck and slept to the hum of the well oiled engine. His eyelids lowered over his eyes and he drifted off to sleep, trusting Festus to get them to camp safely. He smiled as his mind went blank even though he knew he would have nightmares. Again.
With that, the Argo II flew into the night sky with eight demigods on board - including Percy, alive and kicking.