Let's find some bands!

Yuubi: ... So, as it stands right now... We're the only ones preforming?

Marina: Ahaha~... That's why i wanted to ask you guys if you'd help me scout some other bands for me. I can't leave the studio, you see

Bomby: Do you have any ideas for who to approach?

Marina: Of course! I've had my eye on a few high school bands, recently. Four, to be exact...

Marina: The first band on my radar is Afterglow.

Marina: They're a group of childhood friends who all started a band together. They're a little rough around the edges, but their powerful performances are getting them noticed.

Marina: Another band would be... Pastel*Palettes. They were formed by a talent agency, who selected the members to be part of a so called "idol band".

Marina: But unlike regular idols, they can actually preform their music. They're particularly well-known for having a former child star, Masky, as a member.

Marina: Then there's a bit of a strange group, Hello, Happy World! The vocalist, Party Hat, formed the band to "make the whole world smile,"  he says!

Marina: They play a lot at preschools and children's hospitals, making them very popular with kids, but the high quality of their music really applies to all ages.

Marina: Then of course there's Roselia, undoubtedly the most widely appealing of them all. Their vocalist, Pizza, is a true professional in every sense of the word!

Marina: They're the talk of the entire music industry right now.

Bomby: Huh... It sounds like each band really has its own identity. This should be interesting.

Marina: They really do! And that's exactly what we want from this event, to bring together bands of all different styles and have a big party together~.

Marina: And so~... if we really want to make a success of it, I'll need you guys to get out there and secure Roselia for me, but...

Kitkat: Of course we'll help you!

Yuubi: What?! H-hold on a second...!

Dancer: It does sound fun. I'd like to meet more bands myself.

Kitkat: Right? Right?!

Marina: The thing is... they are an incredibly talented group, but they're also very stern and serious... They'll never get up on a stage they don't fully believe in.

Kitkat: Everything's worth a try, Marina-san! We don't know what they'll say until we ask them! Come on Dancer, let's go talk to Roselia

Marina: Ah, Kitkat-Chan, Dancer-Chan...! You should probably go with them

Marina: I saw the Roselia band nearby just earlier. I'm sure they haven't gone far. If you run, you should catch up to them! Get going, get going!

Yuubi: Sigh... There's no way this'll go well.