𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥

hey guys :)

this book has been created in response to the tragedy that took place in the Formula Two Feature Race in Spa-Franchorchaps on the 31st of August. it is also a way for the wattpad community to remember and move forward from the death of anthoine hubert as a community, as we are not alone and need to band together in tough situations like these.

this will be a collection of letters revolving around the weekend and its aftermath. 

the letters may be:
- to anthoine from yourself
- to anthoine from a driver [or what you think the driver would've said because we don't know them]
- to a friend from yourself

if you'd like to contribute a letter, you can dm me on wattpad or comment here.

only respectful letters are allowed. offensive or disrespectful letters or comments will be deleted. please only send letters written by you.

we'll all get through this together, because it's in times like these when our community truly comes together as one.

updates will probably also be slow as it depends on how many letters i get. my exams are also coming soon so there's also that. but i'll try to keep this going :)

warning: this book will definitely contain mentions of the crash and death. if you feel uncomfortable, don't read it!

with love,
soph aka shortorangesalmon