16🌟| Who ships you the hardest?

🍀IZUKU MIDORIYA🍀
Allmight.

He just pops out of nowhere and is like: “YOUNG MIDORIYA! ARE YOU HAVING FUN WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!”

Or: “YOUNG MIDORIYA! I AM SO PROUD THAT YOU HAVE FOUND LOVE AT SUCH YOUTHFUL AGE! KEEP HAVING FUN YOU TWO."

Once, you were on a date in a cafe, he popped out of nowhere again, holding a bento lunch.

“A-A-ALLMIGHT?!” Izuku squeaked, his face turning red. His date had just been interrupted by his dad figure.

“Y O U N G  M I D O R I Y A,” Allmight began. His voice was booming and several people who were sitting nearby turned around in shock.

“You're not even treating this young lady with food?!” He lectured.

“Um, Mr Allmight, I didn't really want any-” You started.

“NEVERMIND! I HAVE BROUGHT YOU TWO SOMETHING, ENJOY.”

He placed the bento box onto your table, and dashed away. You opened in confusion, finding a small card in it that read: '(Y/N) AND MIDORIYA, FOREVER BETHROTHED,'

“Mm, (f/f)!” You smiled, prodding the food. Izuku made inhumane noises, squealing at the card.

❄️SHOTO TODOROKI🔥
Uraraka.

Since Todoroki was a part of the dekusquad, you both did get some praise and compliments for you relationship, but URARAKA. She's literally the third wheel, encouraging you two and evilly planning situations.

For example...

“Oof!” Uraraka fake cried, tripping over nothing and launching herself into Todoroki. You, who was nearby, cowered to the wall.

To stop himself from crushing you, he slammed both of his hands on the wall, unintentionally doing the 'Kabedon'. His face was wayyy too close, and you could feel your cheeks burning from how hard you were blushing.

“Sorry,” he muttered, reluctantly pulling away.

“Ohhhh im so clumsy! So sorrryyy!” Uraraka said. She turned away, and her face resembled the Grinch.

💥KATSUKI BAKUGO💥
Mitsuki.

She treats you like her actual child, and says she can't wait for you to marry, insisting that “Katsuki is such a fucking pain.”

She even awkwardly talked about how she knew Katsuki was gonna be a head ache, because he hurt like hell when she popped him out.

Then she randomly
barges into his room, when you two are doing some private things (Like drawing cute pictures of bunnies you unholy-)

“are you making my grandchildren yet???” she asks, holding a spatula.

“MOM WHAT THE FUCK?!” Katsuki bellowed. He stepped on your picture of a pink bunny whilst saying so. Which broke your heart.

💙TENYA IIDA💙
Midoriya and Tensei

He doesn't do anything crazy, but supports you two alot.  (Cough cough miNa)