17🌟| Favorite place to kiss

(Their favourite place to kiss you)
8.1.21 - changed denki's

🍀IZUKU MIDORIYA🍀
Cheek
Maybe he'll sneak a kiss onto your lips, but he can barely muster the courage to.

❄️SHOTO TODOROKI🔥
Generally anywhere on the face.
He doesn't really mind where he kisses you, as long as you're okay with it.

💥KATSUKI BAKUGO💥
Lips
Yeah, fairly simple, right? He believes that kissing you straight on the lips is the best way to show intimacy.

💙TENYA IIDA💙
Your hands.
He kisses them as a goodbye or greeting. It makes you feel special. :')

🌺EIJIRO KIRISHIMA🌺
Everywhere!
It's of course, super manly to show affection. He likes to kiss you on the cheek, your lips and hands. Basically, he's a big, soft body praiser.

DENKI KAMINARI
Temple/Head
He just finds you adorable in general, so whether you have to reach down for him to kisthe the top of your head, or him having to reach down. He doesn't mind either way.

💜HITOSHI SHINSO💜
Neck
Usually, he's sleepily hugging your back. This gives him the perfect opportunity.

🌙 FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI🌙
Because of his beak, he can't exactly do much, but he enjoys giving you a butterfly kiss.

🌸OCHACO URARAKA🌸
Your cheek.
She thinks your cheeks are really cute and squishy. Because of her short stature, it's hard for her to kiss higher than your nose, so your cheeks are better in her opinion.

🎶KYOKA JIRO🎶
Your temple.
It's not too intimate, and that's what you two enjoy about it.

🌼MOMO YAOYOROZU🌼
Your Jawline
It's usually easy for her to reach your jawline, so it's her favorite part to fluster you with. She kisses it when she's happy to see you. (All the time)

💚TSUYU ASUI💚
Your nose.
She thinks your nose is super cute. She's too shy to kiss you on the lips so, kissing your nose is preferred.

💞MINA ASHIDO💞
Lips
Simple and loving. She has no preference for where she kisses you, so it's usually a passionate one on the lips!

═════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ═════