20🌟| You're on your period

Part 1/2
This was two ideas and I wanted to do them both! lol

Part 1/2This was two ideas and I wanted to do them both! lol

═══════✨🌟🌙════════

🍀IZUKU MIDORIYA🍀
Okay he would probably buy every single different pad brand in the store. Then proceed to go back to the store and buy fifty different tampons if you prefer them. He's of course very patient with your moodswings and showers you with kisses. (If you want)
At school you tend to cry over simple things like dropping a jellybean, so he brings extra sweets and food that you crave to stop your waterflow of tears.

❄️SHOTO TODOROKI🔥
Sort of understands since he has a sister. Knows the basic cravings and pain but doesn't really know how to comfort you? He doesn't want to make you annoyed or uncomfortable. He gets whatever you want, and is basically your slave. Really, who needs a hot water bottle when you have this hero? He's happy to cuddle with you and keep his arm at a warm temperature.

💥KATSUKI BAKUGO💥
Literally goes to the store and shoves everyone out of the way "MOVE, MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND IS ON HER FUCKING PERIOD," whilst shoveling pads and (f/f) onto the cashiers counter. He will give you occasional kisses and a ruffle of your hair, and doesn't yell as much. If anyone makes you cry, pisses you off etc at school, then god help them ; they're gonna choose their coffin colour and kirishima needs to hold someone BACC.

💙TENYA IIDA💙
Surprisingly less quiet so his obnoxious tone doesn't bother you. He asks every 5 minutes if you need anything and is constantly asking if you're OK. He's now your dad, your other parental figure can back down honey cause he's offering you food, belly rubs, a heating pad ; literally anything. If you two need to go somewhere he always has extra pads or tampons (of course wrapped in a bag away from prying eyes)

🌺EIJIRO KIRISHIMA🌺
He's on the caring side, but actually has to be sat down and told what a girl has every month. You have to tell him what to buy and he'll zoom off to get them for you. Hes so shocked. Girls have to go through that every month? He'll rub your belly and give you lots of love and attention. Doesn't care if you snap at him because he understands you're in pain. Honestly doesn't mind because he has all your attention to himself. He's not shy to baby you in public, as he thinks it's very manly to be a caring boyfriend.

DENKI KAMINARI
"What size pussy do you wear,"

Tries to make you laugh as much as he can since well, he doesn't wanna see you in pain. (He also doesn't like the angery side of you; you're fierce but it's not so nice when you bully him for existing.) You bet this dumbass would spend 20mins trying to find pads/tampons. You're unusually clingy and touchy on your period, which he LOVES. He'll kiss your nose with the smugest look if you get pissed off, which makes you more a N G E R Y

💜HITOSHI SHINSO💜
He assures you that you don't have to go to school, you could just stay in bed with him and cuddle uwu. He literally treats you like a princess, cuddles, sweet compliments, kisses, the whole package. At school he's usually holding your hand, a small affection he does to assure you. He really hates when you're on your period since he can't do anything about it and he's mentally debating how girls deal with bleeding out 12 times a year.

🌙 FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI🌙
Sees you in pain and feels so bad cause he has zero idea what to do. He's also really embarrassed giving you so much attention and love, but it feels nice uwu. Dark shadow would try to cheer you up with stupid jokes since he's a huge dork. Would text you 24/7 asking if you need anything, even though get DESPISES going out, you bet he's deathstaring everyone whilst buying your (f/f).

🌸OCHACO URARAKA🌸
Very understanding. Space child knows your pain. You out of pads? She's zooming off to get it for you. She's inclined to hug you 24/7 and squish her face against yours because you look so depressed. She'll cheer you up as much as she can, even making a cute care package full of sweets and your favourite food.

🎶KYOKA JIRO🎶
Okay but she will f I g h t anyone who bothers you at school whilst you're on your monthly blood. Want some food? Gotcha. Need someone to hug you and give you sweet affirmations? Roger that. Wanna go cry at httyd3? Sure.
Her favourite habit is to give you a big hug when you're wrapped in a blanket, and start baby talking ; saying things like 'Aww is (Y/n) a sad beanie weenie? Yes they areeee!'

🌼MOMO YAOYOROZU🌼
Very motherly. Expect headpats and her giving you hugs. She can tolerate your cravings and requests, but will not take any shIt from you. Seriously, don't try to be mean to her on your period.
"Oh my lord, Momo can you stop breathing my oxygen,"
"Well I'm sorrY, do you want me to go?"
"NOOO-"

💚TSUYU ASUI💚
Didn't feel any pain during her periods so she's relatively woke when you explain some girls aren't goddesses. She was clueless but concerned seeing your pained expression. She likes to buy you your favorite food, and put on cheesy movies that you demanded to watch.

💞MINA ASHIDO💞
Mina doesn't even need you to call. She k n o w s. She's at your door, kicks your younger sibling into space, yeets her supplies onto your bed and starts breakdancing.

Okay in all seriousness, she's very understanding and has the pads and dosage of memes ready. She gives you lots of cuddles and smoochies because we all love our alien queen.

═════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ═════
Not flexing or anything, but my pain tolerance is 👌👌👌

Almost forgot to publish this i-

Next: You pull a pregnancy prank