Chapter 4: Gateway to the Battlefield

3rd Person P.O.V.

The next day in Suburbia/Zomburnia was rather a normal day. At least for all the browncoats and weeds in the Backyard. The Engineer went to Zomboss and asked him about the plan he and Rose constructed.

(Engineer) Boss?

(Dr. Zomboss) What?

(Engineer) Um I was wondering if you would like for us to work on something to help us with the Gnomes.

(Dr. Zomboss) Depends, what are you doing?

(Engineer) Building a teleporter in the Gnome World. Before you say no, hear me out. I talked to Rose and me and her can construct a teleporter in the Gnome World so we can be there in an instant. But we need to be there to build it. We needed you and David's approval.

(Dr. Zomboss) Hmm... I'll speak to David about it. You have my approval but it's also up to him. I do not want you 2 to go alone. Those Gnomes can get the jump on you at any time.

(Engineer) Okay, we can round up some plants and zombies to come with us.

(Dr. Zomboss) Alright. I'll speak to him about your plan.

He went to find that radio he received from Crazy Dave.

10 minutes later.

Zomboss came back to Engineer.

(Engineer) Well?

(Dr. Zomboss) I think he said yes. All he said was "Does a cow go moo?"

(Engineer) And?

(Dr. Zomboss) I said yes and then he stopped speaking.

(Engineer) Great!

(Dr. Zomboss) But I want someone to go with you 2. At least 2 people go with you and Rose.

(Engineer) Yes sir!

He went to the place he was supposed to meet Rose.

At the location.

Engineer made it to the place and found Rose fiddling with her wand.

(Rose) Greetings. Did they say yes?

(Engineer) Yes but they want some teammates to come with us.

(Rose) We can take All-Star and Sunflower. They'll defend us while we construct the teleporter.

(Engineer) Okay. Sounds like a plan.

She held up her petal hand as a gesture for a high five (Something she learned from All-Star).

(Engineer) Oh.

He realized she was trying to give him a high five. They high fived.

End of Chapter 4

Authors Note: I know it's short but the little stuff is out of the way for now and we can start when they arrive in the Gnome World in the next chapter. It'll take a little while though.