˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ chapter (one)

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

" the before , part one

after a long day, drake holloway was bouncing off the walls to return to his better stupider half, and almost like clockwork as soon as he forces their old door open a lovely greeting is thrown his way.

"ya know i really don't enjoy you're whole i'm a drug dealer, be scared thing you've got going on"

she mutters while throwing her legs onto his lap as he slums into their tattered old couch.

"tough luck fluff" drake replies with a slight smirk adorning his lips.

her small fists rise as she lands a light hit onto his shoulder as she adjusts herself further into the corner of the couch.

"keep looking for trouble rock and you'll see what happens"

the sun casts a warm orange hue onto their faces as thea rests her head onto the couch, her legs still splayed across his lap. drake glances to his left, as her freckles seem to sparkle in the sunset and he can't help but think what a masterpiece she truly is.

。゚•┈୨  the next moring  ୧┈•゚。

one thing to remember throughout this story is that no matter what, drake holloway will always love thea abbott, like death loves life their love will continue even through the hardship they will soon face.

which is why their job made it so much harder to leave their small two bedroom flat, both never truly knew when or in what shape they would return and it terrified them to their core

"i'm working tonight" thea mutters as she grabs her long navy coat and begrudgingly puts it on.

"boss says there's a big party and he's got a new shipment in so more fun for me" she continues a sarcastic smile stumbles onto her face.

"i really don't think it's necessary for you to work as well,  i can't protect you when you work jobs alone an-" drake begins an 17 old argument which is always rebutted with the same response from miss abbott.

"what a load of bullshit coming from you're oversized mouth you twat" exclaimed the 5'3 titan as she shoulders past him towards their off purple door.

"thea get you're ass back here" drake whisper shouts as to not wake their cranky lithuanian upstairs neighbours.

a blur of brown hair swirled around, nose scrunched and eyes with deadly intent stares down the 6'2 giant.

"i am a big girl you goliath, i can handle a shipment by myself and i can most certainly protect myself so stop the over protective mama bear act and get your ass to work as well" the girl with almost as short as her temper replies.

"fine fluff fine" he mumbles as he reaches a calloused hand down to ruffle her hair and bring her into a hug.

"be safe okay?" he continues into her mango scented hair as he tightens his arms around her waist.

"i'll be fine rock chill it's only a routine party deal, okay?" she replies pushing her face further into her closest friends chest.

"okay.. where is it anyway? just in case you need you're glamorous knight"

"would you stop mama bear-ing me" thea struggles out as he crushes her closer to her chest.

drake slowly releases her and allows her to finally move out of the door. he turns to place their stained key into the lock as thea mutters her final words to her best friends for half a year

"it's just some dumb boat party by the way, lets hope i don't almost drown again"

a laugh escapes both their lips as they step out into the cold morning air, a goodbye passes by both their lips.

a goodbye that would have to last them both a while.

。゚•┈୨  author speaks  ୧┈•゚。

hi all ! 

i've finally got round to revamping this book

currently only working on the aesthetics but i will get round to the plot soon

any suggestions for the next chapters? 

hope ur all well

make sure you have eaten n drank water 2day <4