˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ chapter (three)

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

" after - rowdy teens

" after  -  rowdy teens

it was hard for thea to fully come to terms with the fact that, well, she was dead.  unfortunately for the 27-year-old, her undead sidekick was the ever kind blain debeers, who had taken the news slightly better than she did, though not as noticeable upon him her hair was now a cold pure white. her complexion was no longer tan, her nails were now brittle and no longer having the sensation of a beating heart was something she would have to get use too.

"i'm hungry thea,  i need food." the male zombie whined out as the continued walking down the alley they had ran to from the beach.

"yeah well blaine i think we might if bigger problems at hand!" thea grumbled as she tried to pick the dried blood from off her skin, it seemed to be never ending at this point. 

"we'll deal with that problem once we get back to don-e and i really need to get home to drake. god knows he's most probably trying to interrogate mr big now and we both know how that ended last time' she continued as the turned the corner to the entrance of the garage, a slight smile passing her lips towards the end as she remembered drake.

as they enter the odd smelling area, where they had collected the lucky u the previous night,  there is nobody else i'm sight. which a glance to each other they begin searching around the area hoping to find at least a trace of where the rest of the dealers went.

。゚•┈୨ that afternoon ୧┈•゚。

after looking for hours they had both come to realise they had been stranded by the other dealers, which lead them to their current problem. if they were presumed dead by the others then that means they no longer had to work for mr big but what were they going to do now.

"thea i mean surely you're as hungry as i am. it feels as if my stomach is go-" blaine began upon the same topic he had been mentioning for the past hours and thea had enough.

"blaine! shut up about food already, i get it you're hungry so am i but don't you think that you could shut up about it for once!" she nearly shouted, her anger spiking as a red encased her vision for a second. though her anger dissipated as soon as it came, she felt drained and still irate at the lack of food and blaine's constant nagging.

she slowly sank to the filthy floor, hands pushed into her face, her back sliding down the wall she was leaning on previously. with a soft thump she hit the floor and glanced toward her companion who now towered over her form.