˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ chapter (two)

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

" the before , part two

。゚•┈୨ 7pm , the same night ୧┈•゚。

"blaine if you grab my ass one more time it will end not end well for you" thea puffs out the cold air nipping at her ears and nose as she pulls her coat closer trying to gain some warmth.

blaine debeers tilts his mess of blonde hair towards the almost fragile looking girl,

"sweethe-" he starts

"blaine i wouldn't okay? it's been a long day and don e hasn't even made the delivery so don't fucking sweetheart me you massive prick" anger seems to flow from the red faced adult as she glances towards the dock entrance

time continued to drag onwards, blaine growing more annoying, one person remained on thea's mind a constant reminder of why she does this.

looking back onto the boat the fluorescent lighting gave a paling glow to the workers, a shiver ran down thea's spine as a feeling grew within her she couldn't place.

。゚•┈୨ 3 hours later ୧┈•゚。

what a terrible party , thea thinks as she pushes her way through the crowded deck.

lucky u decorates the floor as the music causes a dull persistent thump to ring throughout her head. money placed in her left back jean pocket and u stored within her front two she begins to make her way towards her bratty blonde co worker.

a hard shove to her body sends her stumbling towards the floor, her head snaps towards her rude attacker, a list of insults begin to form in her mind as she waits for the large man to turn.

"hey buddy, what in the fu-"

blood stained teeth flash into her line of sight as her fight or flight instincts kick in.

her arms and feet push her backwards as she falls.

her brain struggles to comprehend the sight before her.

blood splatters onto her cheek.

her gaze falls upon the crazed feeding frenzy.

the flames erupt as more alcohol spills towards the floor, the heat spreading throughout the air.

screams echo louder and louder.

the gnawing of flesh and crunching of bones is a steady sound throughout the boat

as the man before her staggers towards her, blood lust clouding his eyes, thea does what thea abbot does best.

she fights and impossible fight.

。゚•┈୨ the next morning ୧┈•゚。

"the boat party massacre has stunned us all ...  reported dead ... what an unfortunate accident "

phrases filter through whatever surrounded her as she lay on a chilling surface.

her hands stiffly move forwards, aimlessly reaching and grasping for an exit. minutes of fumbling results in a harsh crippling beam of light attacking her eyesight as the zip opens.

"how the hell" a voice sounds next to her

motivated more thea moves the plastic away and slowly sits up as a delectable smell captures her senses.

"thea, damn you look rough" a familiar annoying voice rings into her ears

her hands raise as she scrubs her eyes, the smell heightens as she glances to her hands.

red. crimson red.

it stained her palms, her once lilac nails now a dark red

as she glances to the now blonde drug dealer stood before her, her eyes become red and an unsettling hunger sets in.

blaine's eyes flickering to a similar red hue as he stares down at the younger girl

and for the first time since she met drake, he was completely and utterly forgotten.

。゚•┈୨ author speaks ୧┈•゚。

hi all !

make sure to vote , comment + leave any feedback <4