Korean BBQ

You and Namjoon silently walked side by side in the grand Westfield London shopping centre. The interior was beautiful. All the walls were made entirely of glass. So were the ceilings that adorned an array of swinging lights, that lit up in different colours. There were also several different areas of the mall.

On the first floor, you saw fast-food restaurants and smaller versions of chain supermarket stores. The second floor had more hip stores for cosmetics and brand clothing. The outdoors area had authentic restaurants that specialized in foods from many different cultures. The rooftop had sun chairs for the summertime and a self-playing piano that played a jaunty tune if you put in a pound coin. The mall amazed you, thoroughly amazed you. Despite living in London for well over a year, you'd never seen anything like this. You never really found time for outings like this. It was really nice of Namjoon to take you out for once.

Speaking of Namjoon, he had yet to say a word to you after your incident on the Underground. You were curious as to whether he was as nervous as you. You decided to finally be a little bit brave and look up in his direction. He was bopping his head to the music that came out of his wireless white headphones, causally whistling along as he took long confident strides as he swung his arms. 

He seemed completely fine. You, on the other hand, were too anxious to even breathe loudly, in case that gave the game away.

"Let's look at some restaurants outside." Namjoon's voice piped up, breaking the deafening silence.
Still unable to speak, you quickly nodded.

Outside was the long strip of restaurants, their neon signs illuminating the path.

You both glanced and different eateries and the menus placed outside of them. You both continued walking until Namjoon let out a small gasp.

"Wow! Korean BBQ!"

You peer up at the white building with the words AUTHENTIC KOREAN BBQ printed at the top. A meaty smell wafted out of the shop when the door swung open to let one the patrons out of the restaurant.

"I can't remember the last time I ate Korean food..."

Namjoon looked at the building longingly, his eyes lingering for a while until your words pulled him out of that trance.

"We can eat here if you want, Namjoon."

He looked at you with hope brimming in his eyes.

"I don't want to force you to eat something you might not enjoy. We can eat somewhere else if you like."

"If I wasn't sure I wouldn't have suggested it."

Namjoon gave you a big smile! His eyes shine brightly as he spoke the words, "Thanks Y/N, you're the best!"
Your heart sped up at the sight of his charming smile, your heart would beat even faster when you'd think back to the juxtaposing Namjoon that you had ridden the tube with.

You entered the store and got yourselves seated beside each other in one of the small booths in the corner of the restaurant.

The mainly red building with white accents was quiet during this time of day and the light music playing in restaurant added to the calm atmosphere and the dim lights too.

Namjoon picked up a menu and his eyes scanned over it quickly. "Shall we go with the samgyeopsal, bulgogi and some jjajangmyeon?"

You slowly blinked at him before giving him an unsure "yes?".

He giggled at you, looking at you in the eyes as he did so. You suddenly felt shy again. Now all those awkward new emotions that you felt on the ride over, were coming back.

"Y/N..." Namjoon gently placed his hands over yours. " You're so cute, do you know that?" You looked away from him down at the table while shaking your head.

He shifts closet to you, leaning towards your ear. "On the train...you liked it didn't you?"

Shocked at the sudden question, you whip your head towards him, only to be greeted by his sexy smirk.

You quickly look back down at the table but somehow muster the courage to give Namjoon a small nod in return to his question.

"Would you like more of that, Y/N?"

TEASE!

He was teasing you, and you knew it. Even so, you did want to experience that again so gave him another nod.

"Well, who am I to refuse you?"

His hand slowly slid around your waist, his fingers gripping tightly onto your flesh. His lips found their way to your neck, peppering slow kisses onto it. He snuggled into you, breathing in your scent and letting out a shaky sigh. You felt that familiar tingling sensation in your nether regions and spine.

His other hand slowly took your own into his. He brought it closer towards him before placing it onto his thigh. The feeling of his tense, muscular legs was amazing under your hand. Subconsciously, your hand moved further up until coming into contact with his crotch.

Namjoon, even from the small interactions he was currently having with you, was magnificently erect. Through his denim jeans, you could feel him pulsing and twitching under your touch.

You let your body move on your own and before you knew it, you took the metal zip of his jeans between your two fingers and you yanked it down. You approached the waistband of his underwear and -

"Are you guys ready to order?"

A middle-aged woman, presumably Korean, was standing at the foot of your table, wide grin slapped on her face.

You slowly scooted away from each other and looked up at the woman with the notepad and pencil in hand.

"Uh...ok then.."

Namjoon placed the order and then the woman finally left.

You looked at each other once more before you both turned away from each other.

Well. This is awkward.