Part Six

*The sheriffs department got a call from the old Seafarier motel stating that a woman was raped by none other than Keith Summers. Alex wasn't surprised at all*

*When Norma got back from the hospital from enduring a rape kit, she arrived at the Sherrifs department for a statement. When she walked into Alex's office he instantly fell in love with her. She didn't look like she did when he arrived to the house. She was in a plaid shirt, jeans, and some kind of tennis shoe. She had her hair up and her blue eyes where shining. However she had a sad appearance in her face*

Alex: go ahead and sit down Ms. Bates. I'm going to get you some water do you want coffee or something to eat?

Norma: no waters fine

*Alex went to shut the door but was interrupted by her voice*

Norma: Can you keep the door open

Alex: Ms. Bates.. I forgot to mention you can talk to a female officer if you wish.

Norma: No that's fine.. just I want the door open. When can I go home?

Alex: when you and your son are done giving statement.

Norma: I gave a statement at the hospital

Alex: that was a hospital statement you need to make a statement here for the case

Norma: th...the case... I'm not testifying against that man

Alex: just tell me everything that happened and how it happened..

Norma: I.. I don't know what this is going to do for me except traumatize me all over again.

Alex: Ms. Bates are you sure you don't want to give your statement to a female officer.

Norma: yes I'm sure isn't the whole town gonna know anyways??

Alex: I need you to give me your statement so you and your son can leave

Norma: I was doing the dishes and I heard noises coming from the back door. He smashed my window in and came in. He.... took his pocket knife and cut my hand. He umm.... he pinned me down and taped my mouth. And then slammed me on the table and cuffed my hands and he raped me. He hit my head on the table. And Norman came in and hit him with a door stopper. And than we cuffed him so he couldn't get free.

Alex: okay thank you. You did great.

Norma: he said that the house, and the motel and everything in them IS his.

Alex: that's not true it WAS his. Than it was the banks.. now it's yours. You and your son can go home now. We've got everything we need for the moment.

*When Alex was done getting Norma's statement he went immediately to Keith's cell where the pig was lying on the floor*

Alex: Get Up...

*Keith did so and Alex grabbed him by the shoulders and slammed him against the wall*

Alex: WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING KEITH!!??! YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING.... THAT WOMAN DID NOTHING TO YOU!!

Keith: she took my land

Alex: it's not YOURS!! It is HERS NOW.

Keith: you are going to defend that whore??

Alex: What did you just say??

Keith: I said.. YOU ARE GOING TO DEFEND THAT WHORE?

*Alex punch Keith*

Norma: DONT EVER SAY THAT AGAIN. Fuck you. Have fun in prison Summers.

*A few days later Alex decided to check on Norma. When he got there he saw deputy Shelby's personal truck in front of the house*