Part Nine

*Alex and Norma had been in a bad moods all day. However it escalated when Norma had brought up Norman and Alex got up from the dinner table and walked away*

Norma: Alex! Where are you going.

Alex: Norma I don't want to fight.

Norma: okay than let's talk.

Alex: you don't understand Norma

Norma: what don't I understand?

Alex: you keep acting as if he's innocent and didn't do anything.

Norma: it was an accident Alex..

Alex: IT WASN'T AN ACCIDENT NORMA!! He tried to kill you...

Norma: no...

Alex: Norma.. don't tell me no. It's black and white Norma. It's there and you are avoiding it

Norma: I'm HIS MOTHER!

Alex: yea and he tried to kill you... you know what Norma just because your his mother does not mean you always know what's best for him.

Norma: get out of my house. GET THE HELL OUT!!

Alex: consider it done. I was on my way out anyways

*Alex turned to walk away but than turned back around and got very close to Norma's face as she look on him with fear*

Alex: If I find out or see that you have let Norman leave Pineview. I will divorce you and I will confess to all the crimes he's committed. Because he's not staying here. Not with you. And you will be alone so I suggest you rethink your options here.

*Alex left and slammed the door leaving Norma in a house of nothingness*

*Norma kicked a nearby house decoration and screamed*

*A little bit later on after she waited two hours for Alex to walk through the door she fell asleep on the couch. Alex had walked in the door and saw his wife sleeping on the couch. She had a tear stained face and red cheeks and he instantly felt guilty. He scooped her off the couch and carried her up to the bed. And tucked her in and began placing feather light kisses on her face to wake her up*

Alex: Norma

*She stirred a little*

Alex: Norma baby wake up.

*Norma did not stir so he decided to just watch her sleep*

*Tomorrow he'd make it right. For now he sleeps*