Part Eleven

*A continuation of part nine*

*Norma was driving to Pineview today to see her son. She had been arguing last night with Alex. And she was avoiding him this morning. He tried to talk to her the whole morning but she shrugged and ignored him. Alex felt bad. But they went their separate ways he went to work and she went to Pineview without telling him*

*Norma was driving when she began to cry. Her vision became blurry through the tears, and she ended up hitting a railing and her car crashed hard on a brick wall structure*

*Norma began to freak out and she reached for her cell phone. She couldn't move her leg because it was jammed and wedged in something. She finally reached her phone and called 911.*

*Alex was sitting looking at a picture of him and his wife at the winter festival and bouncing a stress ball when one of the dispatchers walked in and informed him that his wife called not too long ago stating she was in a car accident. Alex jumped up from his seat and grabbed his jacket and headed to his SUV. Once on scene he saw Norma's car totally destroyed*

*He walked up and saw Norma panicking and crying*

Alex: Norma..

Norma: Alex... *Norma was crying*
I'm scared.

Alex: okay Norma we are going to get you out okay.

Norma: my leg is stuck

Alex: okay they're gonna get your leg out okay..

Norma: okay

*Norma looked at the oncoming workers coming to pry her leg out of the entrapment*

Alex: Norma look at me okay. Talk to me...

Norma: Alex I'm sorry I was a bitch

Alex: no no you weren't I was an ass..

*Norma starts to cry again*

Alex: Norma Norma talk to me. Talk to me about the puppy you wanted..

Norma: umm I think it was a golden retriever but umm I don't I don't want it I want to get out of here.

Alex: okay okay. They are doing the best they can. Talk to me love.

Norma: what should I say

Alex: let's play a game okay??

*Norma nods her head in agreement*

Alex: okay let's play trivia

Norma: okay you ask the question.. OW!

*Norma screamed in pain and Alex jumped a little*

Alex: okay umm... What is the famous fruit known to be on iPhones

Norma: Seriously Alex?

Alex: Answer the question

Norma: An OW!! APPLE!! OW!!

*One of the guys announced they got her leg out*

Alex: okay Norma does your neck or your back hurt at all. I need you to be truthful because if so it could be very serious you could become paralyzed if we move you.

Norma: my neck hurts a little bit..

Alex: okay..

*one of the guys hands him a collar and he moves to place it on her neck*

Alex: okay I'm going to place this on you so that when we move you your neck doesn't move.

*Alex notices a tear streaming down Norma's face and he is quick to catch it with his thumb*

Alex: it's gonna be okay honey. I will be right here with you. We are going to pull you out okay.

Norma: Are you doing it?

Alex: yea yea I'm going to pick you up and than lay you on the gurney ok?

*Norma nodded her head*

Alex: okay 1.2.3

*Alex effortlessly picked Norma up out of the car and laid her on the gurney where a paramedic placed and oxygen mask over her mouth and nose and one laid a blanket on her and strapped her on*

Alex: you are going to the hospital. I am going to follow in my SUV okay? I love you.

*He kissed Norma's head and Released her hand and ran to suv to follow the ambulance*

I will try to continue this sometime tomorrow or later tonight. I've done something to my arm and it's painful to type much longer so I will see how it is later.