Part 1, The Finnish Fish

Russia got up and yawned, he rubbed his eyes and took a cold shower to wake himself up.

After that COLD shower he then changed into his fancy uniform which he thought was so.. Weird?

“UGHHH- IS THIS BOY SCOUTS OR SOMETHING? ” The angry Russian yelled out

He made some breakfast and started to eat, he then remembered that he had dorms in his school. He got his luggage and walked towards the door, Russia was about to open the door but he then heard his father.

“forgetting something? ” Soviet said holding Russia's backpack. “Oh, sorry” Russia grabbed his backpack, he turned around. He then had a whim. He turned around and hugged his father, “See you later папа.. ” Soviet got shocked, he smiled and he hugged his son back. Russia then let go of the hug and left the house saying one more goodbye. Russia was walking next with a taller, stronger, and cooler person. He then looked up at him and his eyes widen, it was America. The coolest kid everyone talks about. America had his black fancy uniform and a cowboy hat on. America never forgets to put on his sunglasses. Russia saw that America had some headphones on, he then listened closely to what Ame was singing.

“YEAH, I'M GONNA TAKE MY HORSE TO THE OLD TOWN ROAD,  I'M GONNA RIDE 'TIL I CAN'T NO MORE- ” America kept singing the song. Russia was really quite surprised, he was surprised America didn't notice him yet.

Russia then saw how big the school was. It was two schools but they both shared a large field. He looked up and down at the huge school. He gulped and walked into the fancy school which he was uncomfortable with, Russia is used to the outdoors more than fancy buildings.

BLAH BLAH BLAH DORMS CHOOSING AND ALL, TIME SKIP.

Russia was watching the argument his roomates, China, Finland, and North Korea had. They were all creating some chaos. Russia continued to sip his tea, “I exist too you know-” he whispered. Finland heard him and he looked at the Russian, “Oh so you want to fight as well? ” Russia shakes his head as a no, “I don't want to waste my energy on beating up a Finnish Fish ”. Finland growled and he wanted to tackle Russia, but got stopped by China. “Don't fight now- fight the people in the field! ” China said smiling, Russia got a bit creeped out. But oh well... These are his roommates he has to suffer with for the rest of the year. .