Prologue

“I'm really going to miss you.” Sol smiled down at me and I wrapped my arms around him before I started crying at the first goodbye.

“Thank you for everything, I really appreciate what you've done for me in the past year.” He wrapped his arm around me as we walked into Megan's with all of my bags, ready to say goodbye to everyone else.

“Oh God.” I heard Abbey laugh as she wiped her mascara which was dripping down her face and I immediately ran to hug her.

“I'll miss you.” We both whispered. It meant a lot that she was here because it was the first proper time her and Jay were in the same place lately.

“Ahem.” Megan interrupted, awkwardly standing next to us. I dragged her in with my arms and we had a weird three way girl hug.

“Skype and calls twenty for seven miss.” She warned, “Or I'll get myself a new bitch.” We both laughed and then cried and then laughed at ourselves.

“Jay.” My voice turned into a whisper as I turned to say goodbye to him, “I think I'll miss you the most.” I mouthed for everyone to see, making them all moan and laugh.

“C'mere.” He pulled me straight to him and I broke down knowing how much I would miss having him around to talk to, he held my head with his hand and kissed my forehead, “I'm so proud of you Carly.” I smiled and wiped my eyes.

“I'll help you take your stuff to the taxi.” Luke got up and took the bags out of Sol's hands.

“Bye everyone.” I tried to wave but my hand got limp as I attempted to hold the rest of my tears in. They all shouted their last goodbyes at the door until I finally couldn't hear them any more.

“Where's it picking you up at?” His voice quivered and I sat on the curb until he joined me.

“Down there.” I nodded towards the bottom of the road.

“Okay.”

“I'm really gonna miss you.” I sighed.

“You're gonna miss everyone.” He chuckled.

“No, not like you. You understood me, we were a lot closer than the others whether they knew it or not.” He smiled.

“I guess we were.”

“Luke I don't want to leave you.” I could feel my eyes watering up.

“It's not forever, I'll see you backstage at all three concerts down here when you're ripping up the dance world.” He shook my shoulder, “Hey, don't worry about me.”

“Promise me you'll ask Kody?” I sniffled.

“Fine. I'll Skype you the results when I do.” He smiled.

“Good.” I grabbed his hand, “Thank you.”

“Oh my God.” He wiped his eyes and laughed, “Stop acting like you're moving to Africa forever, and stop making me cry.”

“Sorry.” I laughed and fell into his arms for a hug, “Bye.”

“Good luck.” He stood up and wiped my mascara off of my face before helping me down the road to my taxi. Which would take me to the airport where I would take off on the best year of my life. Dancing for the very best in their business, I can't wait to be on tour with 5 seconds of summer and one direction.

So if you're new here, this is a sequel to my previous story call Talk Dirty which leads up to Carly being a back up dancer for 5sos on their joint tour with one direction. If you haven't, I would recommend reading the first book because it explains things I can't write in an authors note. :)

But thank you for reading and hopefully, I will be updating this very very very soon! Xx