21. OBSESSION

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
[OBSESSION]

Molly sat at the counter reading one of the books she found in Tyler's father's study as she ate her toast and drank her tea

Molly sat at the counter reading one of the books she found in Tyler's father's study as she ate her toast and drank her tea. As hard as she tried to focus on the book in front of her, it was getting more and more difficult to pay attention when Tyler and Liv were giggling every ten seconds.

Molly turns around in her chair only to see Tyler and Liv making out on the couch. "Jesus, get a room." Molly shakes her head.

Tyler pulls away and looks at Molly annoyedly. "Are you twelve?"

Someone knocks on the front door. "Are you twelve?" Molly mocks Tyler, as she gets up from her chair and heads over to the front door with her toast in hand.

"Can I help you?" Molly says, as she opens the door. An older man dressed in a suit stood on the porch.

"Is Liv here?" He asks.

"Who's asking?" Molly asks.

"Her father." He says. Glancing behind Molly to see if she was there.

"Oh." Molly says. "Oh." Molly turns around. "Hey— Liv, your dad is here." She says.

"What?!" Liv says from the living room.

Molly turns back to face him awkwardly. "Molly Denver." She holds her hand out and he shakes it.

"Joshua Parker." He nods. "You're Molly?"

"Yeah." She sighs.

"I see." He says. "Luke has told me about what happened."
She nods in response, unsure of what to say. "My son will get what he deserves, don't you worry." He says. Molly clenches her jaw and forces a smile.

"Dad?" Liv says from behind Molly. Molly opens the door wider and takes this as an easy way out of this conversation. She quickly walks into the living room to see Tyler quickly trying to put his shirt back on.

"What the hell is he doing here?!" Molly whispers.

"I think I have an idea." Tyler whispers back. He rushes into the kitchen and grabs his things.

"Where are you going?" Molly asks.

"I'm waking Kai up." Tyler says.

"What?!" Molly responds.

"Liv always tells me how her father favors Jo over her and Luke. He's probably here to convince her and Luke to merge so Kai doesn't beat Jo—" Tyler says, grabbing his things and peering around the corner to make sure they can't hear. "So if I let Kai go and merge with Jo— Liv won't be killed by Luke."

"Are you out of your mind?!" Molly says, following him out the back door. "Jo is getting stronger— she can beat Kai eventually—"

"I don't have time for eventually." He says, getting in his car. Molly could've tried to stop him more, but she didn't want to.
She watches as he drives down the road.