5// Chris and Pj

Okay, this is a bit of a warning beforehand, things get a bit steamy
****************************************************

Dan gets up to go to the kitchen, he walks over to the fridge and grabs the leftovers from last night. He places it on the kitchen bench unwrapping the foil that was covering it.

"Dan..."

"Yeah-"

Dan's sentence was interrupted with a kiss, it was short but he enjoyed it. Phil's lips were softer than he had imagined. It was as if he had kissed a very soft pillow, and that pillow was Phil. Phil backs away breaking from the kiss, blushing a bit.

"Thank you"

Dan's face was flushed.

"F-for what?"

"For always being there for me. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Wow... Thanks Phil"

Dan grabs the leftovers from the bench and they walk over to the dining room. They sit down, but not before grabbing their phones because really, there was really nothing to talk about at meal times. They sit in silence eating their burgers scrolling through Tumblr and Instagram.

~

"Hey Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"I was meaning to ask. What was the meat you used to make the burgers? They tasted different than usual."

"Chicken.. from South Korea"

"Oh, okay."

Dan nodded, turning his attention back to his phone

~~

A few months later

~~

A few months later, Dan and Phil were sitting in the lounge, both browsing the internet on their respective laptops.

'Daniel, you need to be careful.'

'Yes. You are going to run in to a... challenge. A bump in the road per se.'

'What the fuck?!?'

'I thought you said you were going to leave me alone after I killed Jordan?'

'Oh Daniel, but we did leave you. For a while.'

'Yes, we will always return eventually.'

'As long as you have unfinished business, we will return.'

'Well, what do you want now?'

'Philip is going to bring some new pieces into play, and you need to keep your guard up.'

'I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Leave me the fuck alone.'

'Don't say we didn't warn you Daniel'

'We will be back'

''Oh whatever'' said Dan not knowing he was saying it aloud.

"What?"

'Shit'

"Uh, nothing! Just talking to myself... Like I always do"

"Alright..."

"Dan... I'm sorry"

"For what?" Dan was confused, why was Phil apologising? He hasn't done anything wrong.

"For kissing you, I didn't mean to make things weird between us..."

"No no... it's okay, you don't need to apologise..."