Chapter 5: Talking Privately

Jungkook's POV

'I'm sorry Lisa, but still even though I'm with Tzuyu I can't forget you..' I thought to my self. " hey are you okay?.. Do you need some help" Tzuyu ask, I shake my head as a 'no'. "I know you can't forget her but please can you even look at me...can you put a little love for me in your heart..you always like that whenever I'm with you" she said. " i'm sorry...it's just I can't forget her...but I will try my best to forget her...and fall inlove with you" I said caressing her hair..

" right,  Jungkook I remember there's a party at xxx club, I was invited with Bambam he says there's some announcement for her girlfriend. I think he want to propose to her...uhhhh I hope I was that girl...right Jungkook when are gonna propose to me? " she says. 'Unbelievable we were just start dating in sixth months..she want to talk about marriage already?'

"Will you go with me?" She ask. " of course... I will go" I replied " so its decided then, we will go there at 5:30 p.m. "

'It's hard to live alone, harder to chose someone to love but, hardest to admit that you have falling in love with her, who can never be yours ' I said to my self

*time skip*

We are now heading to the club when a familiar girl walk through the door.

Were inside of the club. There aee so many people right here.When the lights fades out..and the music starts. I can see that Bambam is singing and carrying some bunch of roses in his hands but, I can't see his girlfriend, somehow I feel there something big is going to happen. '

'When I move forward. I can see him kneeling in one knee and grab a small from that box it is....a ring?'

"Lisa....I know we were just start dating...but I promise to you I will give you my 100% love for you....I can't live without you Lisa...so
Will You Marry Me?" he propose

'its a little bit crowded here. When I move forward my eyes landed on Lisa. So she is the one that Bambam propose to. Why...why can't I get over with her...it hurts..' I mumble to my self while crying I quickly wipe and go out.

*time skip*

I was now outside of the club when I hear footsteps coming towards at my direction. I turn around to see her, I smirk and said "Congratulations, you are now engage to my closest friend" I say while walking towards her direction. " can...I talk to you privately?" she asked, "of course " I replied. She grab my hand rashly and drag me to some where. "Hey, where are you taking me? " I ask nervously.

*time skip*

We are now arrive to our destination.
"Hey, Lisa do you know where this place is? " I said. But she look away from me. 
"Remember? This is the first time we meet. You were just a lonely boy back then and I was somehow a playgirl...but when I first meet you...there is suddenly one beat of my heart..I don't know why...but its impossible for me to grow feelings at you at first sight" she said. I stand up and walk closer to her, I hug her and said.

"do you know when I first meet you, there something wrong with my heart it keeps on beating and my stomach grow some butterflies inside. I already love you that time, cause I believe to my self that whenever I'm with you I feel that there is also a person who were there for me. "

I said while leaning at her face and kiss her..I don't know why I kiss her but I feel she kisses back. I suddenly remembered that she is engaged to someone, I broke the kiss and said..
" i'm sorry...I suddenly remember you are the future wife of my friend" I said while steeping back. I can hear her chuclking. "Hey what are you laughing at?! " I ask, " Your late for the news..." She said calming down.
"Why? "
" I rejected him. "
"Why did you reject him...? " I ask
"Because there is someone I like already " she said
"Ohh" that is all what I said. When some pair of hands wrap around my waist and kisses me. I feel shock right know.

"And that someone, is you....its you Jeon Jungkook" she said while watering her eyes same as mine too.
" I love you " I said
"I love you too" she replied.

'I had such a wonderful dream that you were mine, the I woke up smiling because I realized it was not just a dream'

____

Hello dear readers,  chapter 5 is out

there I have some of my books is the same as this but its Liskook

Why |•| LISKOOK

YEAHHH THATS IT BYE