Chapter 6: Your Pregnant?

Bambam's POV

"Just as I expected, I've been rejected." I said drinking some strong alcohol in the club. "Why...why Lisa I am the one who care for you those year that he hasn't show up...now his here your gonna leave with him, and leave me crying, and hurting my self. Yeah some goes saying that " True Love Is Like A Drunk Person Crying, Hurting, And Falling But Still Saying I Can." why....I try my best to make you fall in love with me. In return this is what you give to me.." I mumbling to myself.

When a sudden pat behind my back. I look around to see my friend Tzuyu. "Ohh...hey Tzuyu I thought you are with your boyfriend, where's he? " I ask. " He's with Lisa" she said sitting down as me. " wait, Lisa?why would she and your boyfriend-" I was cut off my her.

" My boyfriend is......Jungkook" she replied and my eyes shock. I facepalm my self. "Uhh....why can't you get over with him,Lisa" I said while drinking.
" Bambam, do you really fall in love with her?" she ask. " I love her with all my life" I replied. " And how about you, did you really fall in love with him too? " I ask. "Yeah...love at first sight " she replied.

" Then, let's get to the point, our plan is-------" she said. And I agree to that.

' Lisa, I'm sorry..but I can't let you suffer again with him...no not this time. I will make sure that you will be mine. ' I said to my self while smirking with her. As she smirk back at me. " The it's start? " she said as I nodded in respond. "Hahahah, Lisa your last joy will be terminated. "

Lisa's POV

It's been a week there's no news about Bambam. Somehow I feel worried about him. Now me and Jungkook started dating since that night. After that night, we were 'making love' O my god, he is the one who cause of lost my virginity. But its okay at least he is the one, I love.

" Hey, Lisa why are you spacing out again?! " he scream my name. 
"nothing I just remember what we did that last night." I said pinching his cheeks. " do you wanna do it again.? " he said teasing me. " stop it, we are in public." I said.

(A/N : Sorry guyz, I don't know how to right, what they did that night... 😅😅😅)

We are now eating in the restaurant. As we ate some of my favorite food. When someone hug Jungkook from behind. It makes me mad. "Tzuyu, what are you doing here? " he ask her.
"Babe, I have good news for you, do you want to hear it?" she ask. "What is it this time? ".

" I'm one month..pregnant" she said happily. Of cource, I'm shock at this situation. But her...pregnant? You gotta be kidding me. "Jungkook...what's the meaning of this? " I ask pointing at her.
" I can explain" he said. "what do you take me to? me as a fool, that can be easily be fooled?. We were just start dating, and this kind of situation is unforgettable" I said standing up. But I was grab with him harshly.

"It's not what you think, we didn't do that....kind of 'thing', you are my first remember? " he said. "I'm sorry, but this is not quite right for me to understand this kind of thing, it's over between us now. " I said shoving away his hand from me. "What are you talking about?, over...but we were just start dating, how can you be so
cruel?! " he raise his voice towards me. It's the first time to hear his voice being raise, especially at me.

"No, Jungkook your wrong, you are the one who is cruel. It's your fault of being such an idiot." I said. "Yeah...I'm idiot because of you...because of love."
"THEN, LETS BREAKUP!!" we shout as the same time. "Hope we will never see each other again" I said to him. "Fine, when I ever see you again I'll make to my afterlife you are not worthy of my love" he said as I nod. I walk away....walk away to those who hurt me little by little.

"JUNGKOOK, I HATE YOU. IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN, WE WILL SEE WHO IS GONNA KNEEL DOWN AND BEGGED FOR FORGIVENESS!! " I shout my anger. I don't care how many people will react to my feelings. At least I let it all out. I smirk and walk away.

______

So chapter 6 is out. Hope you guys enjoy. 😅😅😅😅😘😘😘