01|| Black Sheep

" Master Ootori, it is time to wake up." The maid said as she opens the black curtains that once held out the sun from the dark grey colored room. Katsuki Ootori grunts as he felt the rays and slowly sits up while rubbing his eyes as the maid walked around the room and open the closet and picked the Kunugigaoka uniform which was for Katsuki a white red button up shirt, black vest, grey pants and red converse. One of the many reasons that Katsuki was sent to E-class was because he refused to wear the correct dress code and they labeled him a rebel but also a cheater.

" If I must." Katsuki grunted as he let out a yawn, he had been staying up all night getting some new information among serval people for blackmailing purposes. " Am I eating breakfast with the family or am I scouting my own when I leave?" He usually eats alone or hurries out when his brothers and father is busy eating as he manages to hunt down a buy-n-go food place. 

" They are currently eating already. Do you wish for the limo to pull up or are you walking to school?" She asked as she stood beside the door, her hands folded against her waist as she waited for an order or answer. 

" Ask the driver to pull up." Katsuki said as he pulled the cover off and stood up, he stretched which made some of his bones crack a bit from the stretch. " That will be all, Risa. Have a good morning." Risa bows before leaving and shutting the door behind her. Katsuki sighs as he began stripping off his red pj's, both shirt and pants before pulling up the grey pants then the black belt and finally the red shirt and vest. He didn't care of the trouble he brought when he wore the clothes that were clearly not apart of the dress code. He liked being labeled as a delinquent. He hummed as he takes his phone off the charger and shoved it into his bag before slinging it over his shoulder.

" Usually, I feel like getting a crepe for breakfast but I feel like eating something octopus." Katsuki muttered to himself as his stomach growls, he walks down the many stairs of the mansion and slides down the rail on the last of the staircase. He walked down the hallway, glancing in the doorway of the breakfast room seeing his father quietly reading the newspaper as his older brothers were keeping to their own while they eat, and Kyoya was sipping coffee and reading a book beside it. No other plates around them like he wasn't thought of when they set the table. He walked by quickly and to the front door, sliding his red converse on and shut the door behind him quietly.

" Morning Master Ootori. School, I presume?" The driver asked as the car starts with a purr as Katsuki took his seat nodding his head. " But I would like to drive around first for some breakfast. I am very hungry." Katsuki stared at the mansion as the limo pulled away and began driving into town, Katsuki glanced around at the shops that were currently open. Many people and students from other high school stood in lines. His dark brown eyes scanning for something until it was locked on it. " There, stop." The drive immediately pulled to the side and parked, Katsuki opens the door and steps out. " I'll be back, keep the car running."