04|| Welcome to the Host club

" Senpai, I think this is considered kidnapping." Haruhi said watching the figure in the chair patiently tapped his fingers on the chair arms. " Who is he anyway?" She said, the bag over his head hidden his identity from everyone but she had to admit, her interest and curiosity was certainly pricked.

" Now Haruhi, a gentleman never reveals his secrets." Tamaki said waving his finger in front of her, " But as you know, lately the Host Club hasn't been busy. Our request has gone down since a week ago." Tamaki eyed the figure with a happy glint, " And I, your handsome Senpai came up with an idea that will surely bring guests to the club!"

" But, who is he?" Hikaru asked, eyeing the figure as well, how could someone be this calm especially after being kidnapped. " He's wearing a different uniform too, so he's from another school." He leaned against Kaoru's shoulder, as he glanced between Tamaki and the newcomer. He couldn't even recognize the uniform.

" Yeah, and Kyoya-Senpai isn't even writing in his black notebook either. He's glaring at the poor guy a bit." Kyoya glared at Kaoru who smiled back nervously and looked at the figure as well. Whoever it was, Kyoya did not like him at all. Though Kyoya opens his laptop and begins typing on it, a bit aggressively. " Nevermind then." Both Hitachiin twins turn their gaze to the calm figure.

" Who the hell is he?" They both asked.

" Yeah Tama-chan! We want to see what kind of cake he wants to eat with us!" Honey said, pink flowers appearing behind him and his brown eyes lit up. " A new cake just came in too, it's called Banana creme cake! Do you think he would like it Takashi?" Honey asked the taller male behind him. Takashi looked down a bit, answering, " Yeah."

" I don't see why he has to be here, I would offer him the opportunity at home." Kyoya said drily in the background. " You're bold pulling this here Tamaki."

" That's just me, the Bold and Handsome Tamaki Suoh." Tamaki said brightly as he began taking steps towards their mysterious guest. " Today Gentlemen and Haruhi, I've acquired a new host, as said before, lately the Host club has been lacking in female customers, their interest has lied elsewhere of lately, into a possible..dangerous gerne." Tamaki said a bit dramatically, drawing in the twins and Honey's attention the most.

" Change-"

" Of-"

" Genre?"

The twins and Honey said, as Tamaki nods his head making his blond hair sway a bit.

" Yes, apparently the bad boy genre has been on the rage since the beginning of this week." Kyoya announced as he resumed his typing, " And your King had the worst idea."

Tamaki ignored him and grins, " I had an idea, none of us can pull off the Bad boy type and no man in school can pull it off either, so I-" Tamaki moved behind their mysterious guest and held the top of the bag, " Went outside the box for this." Tamaki yanks the bag up and the mysterious guest is revealed. Katsuki Ootori.

" Oh good, it's not a sex club or a cult offering." Katsuki said as he fixed his hair.

" What the heck boss!" Hikaru was the first to snap, " Why did you bring him back? You heard him, he didn't want to join."

" Yeah! He called this place a brothel too! Doesn't that bother you at all!" Kaoru took his twins' side and Haruhi rolled her eyes before making her way over to the student.

" Sorry for dragging you into this." Haruhi apologized. This shouldn't have surprised her really, though could he even be a host? She wouldn't doubt his flirting skills being that he was Kyoya's twin but he was from a different school too. Wouldn't he get expelled or something?