02|| Class of Hoes

" Uh-Katsuki?"

" Uh-Katsuki?"

Katsuki blinked his brown orbs up to see Isogai standing by his desk, and smirked seeing the male. " Hello Yuma, my, you look dashing in that uniform." He flirted with a wink, in turn, Isogai's cheeks turn a bit pink and he placed the papers in front of Katsuki. He looked down and an eyebrow raised until he noticed the name on the paper wasn't his, well, the first wasn't at least. Kyoya Ootori. Was written on the paper with a purple pen.

" Did you steal the paper from someone?" Isogai asked, disappointment in his tone as he watched Katsuki sigh.

" Nope, usually I would lie smoothly but it looks like I got the wrong paper." Katsuki said as he folds the paper into his book and packed it up. " Did Koro-Sensei tell you to give it back?" Katsuki asked picking up his bag, annoyance creeping up that he accidentally took his twin brother's paper. Knowing Kyoya, the glasses nerd was probably cursing at him or throwing his own paper away.

" Yes. He was confused and asked me to confront you." Isogai said as he watched Katsuki pack up. " Who's Kyoya?" Isogai couldn't help but asked, maybe it was a cousin or someone in Katsuki's Family.

" My twin brother." Katsuki said simply as he began walking out like everyone else. He left Isogai to his own thoughts, not in the mood to flirt with him today since he would have to travel all the way to Ouran to hand-deliver the moron's damn homework. " Man, what a pain."

Twin, as in two Ootori's?! Isogai panicked internally as he thought of two Katsuki's in school. Two flirty, manipulative and sadistic Ootoris' were at school. Oh man, let's hope they're not both gay. I could only take one.

Katsuki walked down the stairs and he could spot the limo at the bottom and hurried his pace a bit, almost knocking shoulders with Nagisa and Kaede. He didn't turn towards them as he hurried, the faster he moved the faster he could fish his homework out of the garbage. He may loose points but he could still turn it in. Katsuki enters the limo and the car began driving but he slides the window open, between the driver area and the back. " Oi, Yuto." The elderly man turns his head with a raised eyebrow. " Change of plans, I have to take something to Kyoya and I know he's at school still."

" Young Master, you know Master doesn't want you near the School." Yuto said, eyebrows furrowed. " Why can't you give him whatever at home?"

" Because he has something of mine. In any given moment, I know he would throw it away before coming home to give it. Plus, My father doesn't want me around that school but Mr.Suoh finds me adorable." The older man sighs and looked at his young master. " You won't get in trouble." Katsuki added as Yuto sighs once more and nods his head. Katsuki sat back down after shutting the window. He leans back against the seat and stretched his neck a bit as his muscles relaxed against the seat and the A/C hit his face a bit, cooking him down from the hot classroom.

A 20 minute nap would be good. Katsuki sighs as he moved his arm over his face, pressing his forearm against his forehead. He slowly closed his eyes and a soft snore came from his lips within a few minutes.