stuck

Sup  I'm alive holy shit I know hope you like

Those hips, the way they swing, my eyes fallow like a cat and a ticking clock, there shape, when did he get a set like that, grade 8 maybe, when did I notice them,19, that's right, so only a year ago, so just before our last year of ua. the hips where joined by an ass, the ass was prompt, it moved with the hips, he was the omega everyone dreams about, no one has smelled his sent before, but I know it would be the icing on the cake, the perfect charry, I like to think of what smell it would be, how strong it would be. Before this powerful wave hit me a year ago, I thought nothing of him, just another omega, but because of the brat, there's been a movement of heroes, omaga heroes, he lead the small to be large.

" Katsuki". I look up and see izuku, his hair still the curls of a wild man, the green of his hair darker.

His skin still the snow white it where when we were kids, the freckles being as thick on his face as before.

" Hmm" I say fixing my belt

" Quite with the sent".

Oh did I tell you, he's rogue, he seems to not even bat an eye at alphas, I've never heard him prr, even when he was stressed, never seen him have pre nest, people around us like to say that he's not even a omega, but those hips, there like eye candy.

" Sorry, didn't mean to" . He picked up the speed, the streets where silent, they'd been like that for a couple days now.

" I'll be right back" he walked into a drug store a bottle of sent blockers in his hands, he pops the cap and puts one in his mouth, he swallowed it dry, and he put the bottle in his pocket.

It's sad, he never really smiles anymore,when did he stop smiling, oh, 3 years ago, when the mind washer went missing, he just went off the map, never to be seen again, and deku, he never used his quirk, unless he has to, still it's almost unheard of.

The curls stop in there bouncing track and so dose the brat, then he was off like a bolet out of a gun, dashing into the dark without a second thought, I fallow, he pants and he continues to run pulling out his wepon, a staff, that fit in his back pocket, he exstends the poll and he was up in the air and on top of a roof, the whole thing looked like a cat hunting, he barely made a sound, the light glow from his shoes, the red shoes had been scraped a month ago (do to age) I could barely keep up with him, it was like something clicked in his brain.

He finally stopped with a heavy halt and his upper body jerked at the Swift stop.

" Deku what the hell". The name now no longer an insult and a call of his hero name, like I said he made himself a movement.

" Shh" he hushes me, him squatting like what you would see in a strip club, his wepon now small and hooked back in its place.

The night was silent, traffic coming in and out of the city, but not being heard, so that must not be it.

" Do you not hear it" he looks at me, his mask down.

I can still see him huffing, the tip of his nose pink for the cold, was he cold?

" No I don't hear anything. deku I think you're just tiered, let head home".

" Zip it alpha" now that's a threat, with his tone angered and his brows heavy, he snapped his neck away from me.

His head jumping from side to side, again just like a cat watching for there meal.

" Where is it coming from" he whispered softly under his breath, he tightens up, he reached for his staff, but doesn't pull it out, clearly still listening.