popping toast

Katsuki thought if he made dinner, that would help, with his running mind and all, but in the end it did vary little.
And the add on that made it so much worse was...

" Izuku". He knocked on the shut door, the cold fake wood meeting his knuckles. He paused, for a moment holding a breath that seems to grow and fill his chest as it sat.

There was silence, that was the nail in katsukis home-made coffin. Though the omegas small voice didn't ring through the thin wood katsuki spoke again, as if this would help. " Dinners ready..."the breath being forced out as he talked to what felt like nothing at all.

He was only meet with his own hum in his ears the silence cut holes in his stomach to make nests of discomfort. The thing that hurt so much was he didn't know what was going through izuku's head, all he knew was a sort of childish angry.

He gave up, he wasn't coming to dinner so again, katsuki ate alone, he could only eat half the painful truth stairs back at him in the shape of a small dinner plat. It being untouched and beginning to become cold.
Katsuki sighs, looking away from the plate, rubbing his face with his hands he cleared his throat getting up and putting the two plates in the fridge.

Time skip

It's been rough, I'm going to be honest, izuku hasn't come out in a couple days. And I've got use to the growing mess inside me. And yes I know I should be mad, and for a couple hours- yeah not even days. Now I'm concerned. And as much as I want to open the door I know I can't, it's a respect thing.

Izuku pov

I could hear the knuckles of katsukis hand meet my door, it made my head throb, it seems to surprise me every time that he did knock because I was so out of it and the headache made it feel like time was slowing. Each knock bring me back some.

I wanted to respond, but between the heavy, fast and rib pushing Huff's, I was sorta busy. Every muscle alive and screaming, the sheets felt like knives, it was to the point of refusing to stand, the flats of my feet even cry out in agony when I would.

I was on the gates of my heat, it felt like it was coming  after the fight, that was 2 days ago, or I think, over the waves I lose track of time. I needed water, food. Bit if I step out of this room, it's not going to be good, at best I had a day before the silk, the wretched stuff.

Another wave hit me and my chest throbs, but I refuse, only letting out a small cry of shock. My body tightly curled into a ball. My fingertips, bite and pull at the sheets, them starting to get sweat socked. A blanket of sweat hit my entire body, I felt sticky, and vile. I haven't slept in so long, my eyes becoming painful. I managed to close them- from there things went black.

Third person

Seeing that katsuki didn't get anything in return, he left him be, he started to make breakfast an hour or so after abandoning his post at the door of the untouched omega, izuku being a gem in himself, he was rare, not in the fact that he refused a mate, though that did add to the growing pit of want for the alpha, no, male omegas where a extremely small present for the population.

Katsuki flips on the the news and was met with a talk show of sorts, it going on about the omega killings- them still having almost nothing on the case, he smiled,he remembers how izuku likes to psychoanalyze ever detail of the case, so he recorded it and flips the Chanel to the music station, he would rather not taste death with his morning coffee, him and deku can watch the talk show later.

He looks back at the hallway, still the door left shut, if that stupide omega was still alive by then .

The popping toast brought him back and he came over with a plate to butter them.