had to go

" evening" he spoke softly yet stressed, him already out of work clothes and in PJs, a grossly old hoodie, that if you even threaten to get ride of; he gose off the edge, and shorts that you see in those old movies, to top it off was a pair of long socks, since this man refused to turn up the heat.

He ties up his hair, he needs a hair cut badly, we don't go get them done professionally, to much stress In my opinion, and people just love to watch you well you get it done.

" Paper work?".

" Yes". He whispered tiredly.

I turn on the water pot and slide into my room getting out of work clothes, and into PJs, black tank top and gray work out shorts, I come back out and poor the now hot water into my noodles mixing it up with as much spice as I can, I pull out the hair clippers and sit down behind deku, setting my noodles beside dekus arm.

Carefully pulling his hair out of the small and stubby ponytail, gently laceing my fingers through his soft twisty curls that hug the tips of my running fingers, deku clearly not caring, I listen to him talk to himself about codes and past damage. As he dose so I watch his head reach for my almost untouched food and he scoops up a bite with my chopsticks.
The kid clearly didn't eat anything, well nothing to really fill him, the dead remains of orange skin, I don't protest and let him munch, I sprayed worm water on the back of his head, brushing throw it. The brush slides through like silk, I pull it through one last time and start cutting, his hair falling like wild feathers, landing onto my hand and in between my lap.

Brush cut,brush cut, that's what I do for five minutes, it now thin enough to go at with the clippers, I play with his hair again, him still unbothed and munching.

I cleaned up the back and sides,dusting off the hair on his unclaimed neck, with a light sigh of comfort and tiredness, deku throwing his hands up and out, I watch his back muscles tighten and roll, the boys spin popping lightly. He played with his now cut hair.

" Thanks katsuki" he youns and spoke at the same time " I really needed that".

He falls back into me,him looking at me through the waves and knots of his hair, his deep seas of green, wild and thrashing, I wonder what he thinks about. People say the eyes are the door to the soul, they must have it wrong, I clearly see a closed door with a gard on 24/7 watch.

" Kids..." He says

I queue in " what".

" Who would make like super babys, like the perfect mix" he says throwing up his eyebrows.

Us.

" That's odd, why would you think about that, your not on the market". I said.

" I know, I know, but like think about it, todroki and Momo, those would be interesting".

" You do have point" I lean back on my palms " what would there kids quirk even be".

" Flaming objects, that's easy".

" You seem far to invested in this omega".

" And your not alpha, your whole DNA should be, babys,BABYS NOWW". He says jokingly.

I join in with a laugh " no,no you have it wrong, it's to protect the omega and the baby's".

" Pff, stupid". He leaned into me more, he needs to stop with this it's really fucking me up, what dose he want.

" Would you ever want kids " he says looking at me again.

" Yeah someday...".

" Have anyone in mind?".