six

Corbyn's P.O.V
Not to my surprise, a shirtless Jonah appeared to be opening the door. I bit my lip while looking at his abs. I heard him whisper, "What the fuck?", under his breath.

"Dani throw me my sweatshirt please!" He yelled looking back in the house. I looked at Zach and he looked as if he was about to go fangirl mood. His cheeks were a much darker shade of pink, while he was smiling like an idiot.

A sweatshirt was then thrown at Jonah, and slipped it on quickly. "What are you guys doing here?!" He asked.

"Aww thank you, I would like to come in." I said to Jonah sarcastically while walking right past him. He rolled his eyes as Zach just stood there. I was about to tell Zach to come when another voice started talking.

"Are you afraid to come in cutie?" The other voice asked. It was a tall blonde boy, with blue eyes, and a small tooth gap. I assumed it was Daniel.

Zach became even more flustered before stepping in slowly. He looked up at Daniel his jaw dropping. I could tell he was trying to say something but nothing was coming out.

Daniel soon placed his fingers under Zach's chin, closing his mouth softly. "Now we wouldn't want any flies to get in that pretty little mouth of yours, now would we." Daniel spoke. Zach shook his head vigorously.

Zach finally spook, "hold on- your THE Daniel Seavey? Wait this can't be real, am I dreaming? Wait are you real?" Zach touched Daniel almost everywhere making Daniel chuckle.

"Omg your real. OMG YOUR FUCKING REAL! Omg I love you so much you don't even know, I- omg hi! I'm probably making a fool out of myself. Oml." Zach was going on a full on rant to Daniel, while Daniel just stood their watching amusingly.

Zach finally stopped taking a deep breath. "Can I hug you?" Zach asked shyly. Daniel nodding chuckling a bit. Zach smiled widely, them jumping on Daniel wrapping his legs around him tightly and squealing.

I laughed as Daniel held on to Zach carry him over to the couch and sitting down with Zach still on his lap. I smile at the sight of Zach blushing as he sits on Daniels lap while they talk.

I turned around and Jonah was in the kitchen again but this time eating, I walk over to him and sit on his lap once again. He looks at me with 'no' expression.

"What," He askes a bit rudely.

"I want to do something and your being boring!" I whined.

"Well I mean, you just showed up at my house and walked in so I don't know, I'm supposed to entertain you?" He asked clearly annoyed. I thought about it before nodding.

He rolled his eyes before trying to get up excepting me to move, but I stood still and wrapped my legs around him, so he can carry me. He let out a longing sigh before getting up to some stuff.

I traced shapes on his back as he carried me and thought of an idea. "Can we watch a movie?!" I asked. He hummed in response since he was washing his dishes.

He finished washing his dishes, and dryed them off, placing them back where they belong.

He walked over to the couch, setting me on the loveseat, with me still on top of him, and grabbed the remote picking out a movie. Once the movie was picked out, I grabbed the blanket, wrapping it around me and Jonah.

I cuddled into him resting my head on his chest, and he wrapped his arms around my hips, playing with the hem of my loose jeans.

It was a soothing gesture, so I soon became tired, letting my eyes droop, as I feel asleep in the arms of Jonah Marais.

Authors Note:
It's been a while, also go check out my other books. I will update high school life tmrw btw. Love u lots bbys💛🔅
WC:679
-Jayda🌼