twenty five | epilogue

corbyn layed silently, his sunglasses resting over his closed eyes as his toes tangled in the sand. he let the sun burn against his skin, tanning it from his paleness.

he felt refreshed. the bahamas air and beaches were perfect for him. he was enjoying the vacation.

he was sad that he only got a weeks time there, but was happy to be spending his 2 year anniversary week with his boyfriend in the bahamas.

"hey baby," jonah's deep voice was heard from the blonde.

corbyn smiled lightly, turning his head to face the wet brunette, staring at his abs as he rested on his elbows to help him sit up.

"yes handsome?" corbyn replied innocently, biting his lip while eyeing jonah's defined chest and abdomen, reaching out to touch it.

jonah snickered at the slim boy before speaking. "our drinks are on the table."

corbyn nodded, standing up slowly to make his way to the table. his admired his drink, looking at it's presentation as he wrapped himself into the towel.

he picked up the fake purple mini umbrella that lie in the drink, frowning when he saw something atop of it move.

he used his fingers to pick up the small circular object, examining it closely before his mouth hung open at the realization.

"jonah i-" corbyn squeaked from the surprise as jonah took the silver band from his fingers, bending down on one knee with a breath.

"corbyn matthew besson. it's been two years and our relationship has come a long way. how denying i was at the beginning because of our relationship of you as my student, to know being happyily dating of two years; out of highschool and in college, we have come a long wa-"

"yes." corbyn interrupted, his eyes glossing over from happiness as he controlled himself from jumping in the sand.

"you didn't let me finish my speech." jonah fake frowned, containing a smile.

"i don't need a speech to convince me to say yes. yes, yes, yes. i said yes." corbyn explained with a giggle, reaching out his left hand for jonah to place the ring on his finger.

jonah laughed, delicately slipping the ring onto his hand. "can i at least say the words?" jonah asked, looking up at corbyn as the ring was now placed snuggly on his finger.

"fine." corbyn laughed as the elder began to stand up. "will you marry me?"

"yes. any day, anytime, as long as i'm with you." corbyn spoke happily with a smile, his eyes closed.

"i love you baby."

"i love you more handsome." the blonde replied, his arms wrapped jonah's neck.

"i will never stop loving you." jonah added with a small breath, his forehead on the younger's.

"i'm glad you hear that." with a final statement, his placed a kiss on his lips.

£

"that day i had no doubt saying yes because i knew i loved you. we have had a complicated relationship but there is nothing i would ever take back, and i'm so glad it was you i got to do it all with." corbyn finished his vows, holding jonah's hands tightly as the awaited for the next line to be spoken from minister.

"by the power invested in me, i now pronouce you 'groom and groom'. you may now kiss the groom." he spoke, the small crowd erupting in appulads.

jonah used his hands to gently pull corbyn in by the waist, placing a sweet kiss on his lips as they dipped slightly.

"we're married, mr. franzitch." jonah declared playfully to corbyn.

"yes we are mr. marais-franzitch." corbyn giggled as jonah undipped them. "corbyn franzitch has a nice ring to it."

£

"come on, handsome. it's time to cut the cake and i really want to eat." corbyn tugged at jonah's arm like a kid who was talking to daniel.

"okay, okay. i'm coming, angel." jonah chuckled, mumbling a quick statement to daniel as they walked over to the medium sized layered cake, covered in white frosting with two grooms atop.

the sister of corbyn was the one to tap a spoon against the champange glass, gathering the attention of the small amount of people at the wedding.

"time to cut the cake!" ashley announced, everyone gathering around as jonah and corbyn held the knife in their hands by their legs.

"you ready?" jonah whispered to corbyn as the raised the knife to cut.

corbyn just hummed with a nod, biting his lip back that held a smile, cutting deeply into the cake, creating a slice

the group of mean and women appuladed as the pieces was placed on a plated for the two to share, their edible grooms going along with it and forks.

"why does your's get to hold something." jonah fakily pouted, though examinng the thing that was held in it's hand.

a small white stick. jonah wondered what it was but all it looked like was a white poll. "it's probably meant for you," corbyn giggled, placing the white stick in the edible groom's fingers after pulling it out of his.

"what is it?" the elder spoke dumbfounded as the people watched the newly wed couple. "i'll show you." the blonde spoke excitedly, running off into the crowd, soon returning.

corbyn returned with a smile on his face just how he left, handing jonah a small white stick while jonah looked at corbyn full of confusion.

he looked down, observing it intently as he saw a the odd shaped tool looking stick. he turned the stick over, reading the other side carefully as corbyn just smiled at him.

as jonah read, he blinked multiple times; rereading it over and over to make sure he wasn't seeing things. his gaze moved to his husband, using the stick to point at corbyn.

"you're... you're pregnant?" he asked shakily, joy beginning to take over his expression. corbyn bit back his lips smiling as he nodded his head; holding jonah's hands in his.

"we're gonna have a baby, handsome." corbyn muttered.

the brunette broke out into a large grin; lifting corbyn up by the thighs and spinning him around as the crowd began to appulad. the blonde let out a giggle as jonah put him down, the elder pulling him into a smooth passion filled kiss; the deep feeling tingling against their lips.

the two pulled away, their faces impossibly close; staring at one another while the smile never seemed to be able to leave his face.

"we're having a child, corbs." he murmured, saying it aloud making him feel better. "we're having a baby." jonah said more confidently, a kiss being placed on his forehead.

"yes we are." corbyn sighed happily, his arms hanging lossily upon the elder's neck.

"and there is no other person i would want as the father of my child."the blonde giggled, his eyes brightening. "even if you're my teacher."

------
*unedited*

[that's a wrap!! i hope you enjoyed this book as much as i enjoyed writing it :') there will not be a sequel but be sure to check out my other books :)) i love u all so much and i hope you enjoyed!! much love -jayda.]

[P.S. jorbyn kids would be so perfect, pretty, handsome, intellgent, kind hearted, and unproblematic :P.]