nineteen

Daniel continued to kiss the younger boy letting the small boy, move to his comfort, as the two lips moved in sync; fitting like a puzzle.

Daniel slowly but surely, flipped the boy down to his back, never letting there lips come out of contact. He hovered over the boy, keeping his hands on the bed, holding him up; as Zach left his hands around the olders neck.

Daniel bit the boys lip softly, letting Zach let out a small quiet whimper from him. He let his lips pull away from Zach's, leaving small kisses along his jaw line, down to the boys's neck; sucking lightly.

Zach whimpered, tilting his head back for Daniel. The boy stopped kissing his neck, instead, he gave a light peck to his forehead.

"If you don't want to do this, just say the word and I'll stop immediately." Zach reassured, caressing his hips with his thumbs.

"No, keep going." Zach quietly said, feeling himself get laid down. Daniel kissed his lips softly, letting it linger. He slowly took his shirt off, kissing around his chest.

Zach moaned softly, tangling his fingers in Daniel's hair. The button to Zach's jeans popped between Daniel's thumb and pointer finger. Zach lifted his hips slightly, letting Daniel take the garment off his small body, leaving him in his lace underwear.

Zach had a prominent blush on his cheeks, watching Daniel take his shirt off. He leaned on his hands, kissing Zach once again. Daniel broke the kiss, slowly dragging the lace down and off his body.

Daniel kissed his hip bones, trying to make his boyfriend feel comfortable, before starting. Daniel spread his legs, spitting on his fingers. He kissed Zach's bent knee, pushing a finger in. Zach scrunched his face, shying away from him. "Feels weird." He whispered.

"I know, baby." Daniel slowly moved his finger in and out of him. "Just relax, bubba." Daniel said knowingly of it being Zach's first time.

He soon added another finger, his movements soft and gentle for the boy beneath him. Zach gasping slightly when Daniel curled his fingers up, easily hitting his prostate. Daniel smiled softly, repeating the action.

"Please." He whined, pouting as he took his fingers out. Daniel took his sweats and boxers off, spitting on his hand, using saliva to substitute as lube.

"This is going to hurt, baby. If you want me to stop, say so." Daniel soothed, pressing his lips to Jacks.

"I'll be fine." Zach reassured his boyfriend, with slight doubt in his voice. Daniel slowly pushed in, seeing the smaller boys face scrunch up in pain.

"H-Hurts-" he gasped, hiding his face in the crook of his neck. Daniel paused, rubbing his hip soothingly. He knew it would probably hurt for the younger boy, it was his first time.

Daniel kissed his forehead, then his cheeks. He kissed his nose, and his closed eyelids. He pressed soft kisses to his lips, watching him physically relax.

Zach broke out into a pretty grin, nodding his head for Daniel to continue. The older boy slowly moved his hips, kissing Zach under his eye.  let small moans and whimpers escape his lips, Daniel thought he sounded absolutely beautiful.

Daniel held his hips softly, watching Zach's jaw drop slack. Daniel watched him release all over his stomach with a loud whimper, running his fingers down Daniel's back.

With a few more soft thrusts, Daniel came in Zach, kissing his neck gently. Zach giggled quietly, gasping when Daniel pulled out.

Zach sunk into the bed, as they finished. The boy being tired, wrapped himself up in the sheets finding warmth and comfort in them.

------

{double update! but yasmin wrote this without knowing she did😏🤭 -sebbystan anywho I got lazy and used the smut yazzy wrote for me in 25 days till Christmas :) but yea creds to her for writing amazing smut 24/7 and ima try and update again bc I know aaliyah wants jorbyn hehe, much love -jayda <3)