1

I know your thinking what the fuck. Let me start from the begging.....

It was the summer before our freshman year of college. We had just gotten out of high school and we were preparing for what we were about to experience. This thing called Life.

Sorry if I haven't introduced myself. I'm Zi. Short for Zaniah. Weird ass name I know but my mother loved it. Im 18 . Im gay as hell. My mom died when I was young around 4. Even though I don't remember her much I miss her. After my mom died my dad turned abusive and to a drunk. Once I came out to him as gay though, he kicked me out. Luckily my mom had money saved for me so I got a house with my fine ass bestie, Livi. She's been there for me since day one I really love her. But enough about my sad ass life and let's start this story.

"Hey you coming with me to this party tonight?"
Livi said standing in my door way.

See Livi was the perfect kind girlfriend. She's the kind of girl you would dream of being with but she was also a hoe. Aside from that though, she's an amazing person she is so kind and warm hearted ,beautiful (or handsome if you wanna say), and always smelt good like the sweet scent of vanilla. But keep in mind she's also a stud and I'm also a stud which means I'm not her type bitch.

"No I think I'm just going to stay in the house to night and read" I said scanning the back of the new book I got yesterday. It was about lesbians of course. I was definitely gonna masturbate to the sex scenes so I really wasn't in the mood for a party tonight.

"Umm yea no your going out to night nerd"
She says as she walks towards my bed snatching the book out of my hand.

"Ok I get you want me to go out and all but you didn't have to do all that" I said as I roll my eyes at her

As she looks at my book she says "you always reading bout some gay shit Zi. Damn ok we get you it you gay bald headed ass girl"

"But anyways if you want we can stay in the house together and you know watch a movie or something" she says as she sits close to me on my bed. And I mean close

"Ok number one let's not forget the fact you just tried to clown me number two I'm gay I like to read gay stories about two women I would never in my right mind read a straight book". I say looking at her with a mean mug

"Yea yea yea any way you wanna stay in the house Netflix and chill and order pizza?" She says as she rubs my thighs. Sliding a thumb under my shorts

"I-I mean we can do that yea" I say stuttering a little turned on.

Maybe it was just the weed talking but I wanted her so bad. The way her hands caressed  my thighs and the way she looked at me made me want to have her lick every last drop of my sweet nectar.

"L-Livi what are you doing" I say as I try not to moan because this is my really my weakness and she's really making me wet

"Nothing Zi what you mean my love" she says with a smirk on her face as she rubs my thighs some more coming closer to my pussy.

I kept looking at her as her eyes turned a deep brown. I don't know what happened but all I know is my lips were soon on hers. God she turned me on so much. This is not happening right now!!

Zi

Livi

Livi

I'm giving you new and improved shii sis

I'm giving you new and improved shii sis. Is y'all ready for this story? It's really bout to get crazy hold on to all wigs.🤣