3

LIVI'S POV

As I'm coming up the stairs I heard moaning so I had to see what was happening. I don't know if Zi was watching porn or had someone here. I heard more moaning as I got closer, the name I heard shocked me and what ever was happening I was about to get a full show of it.

"I'm about to cum Livi ugh". I heard as I got up the stairs.

As I opened the door, my eyes couldn't get any bigger. I was thinking so much at once and my mind ran rapid

There lye Zi, with a vibrator two her clit and two finger going in and out of her so effortlessly. You can hear how wet she was. And to me it sounded like she was almost done with her job but I wanted so badly to help her finish but she didn't even know I was here until...

"Aii Zi I brought you yo-

I couldn't even think straight anymore. She looked so focused. She looked at me and didn't even stop. I don't blame you baby get that nut. But as I continued to watch my boxers got so wet. At that point I just wanted to eat her pussy and devour it like my last meal.

The way her pussy gripped her fingers I knew she was coming. It wasn't just a regular cum though. She looked at me as her fingers went faster and squirted all of the sheets.

I was so turned on I couldn't even speak words. The way her fingers slid in and out. The way she moaned my name. The look she gave me when she was coming was the most sexiest shit I ever seen.

But the look on Zi's face right now said other wise. I watched her as she put on her boxers and grabbed the sheets off her bed all without saying a word

"Hey Zi it's fine I promise everyone does it you just had to get yo nut in I know" I said trying to not make her feel embarrassed

She turns around looks at me. Her facial expression I can't quite read. She still didn't  say anything.

"I liked it though". I said nearly above a whisper thinking she didn't hear me.

"You did?" She asked a bit nervously

"Umm I have to go I'll come back when it's time for us to go out". I said sitting her Starbucks on her dresser and walking away.

Before I could reach the door though, I felt Zi pull me back.

"Don't leave". She said pulling me closer to her.

"Okay". I said as we lay down together on her bed with no sheets.

She snuggled up to me as I put my hand on her lower back.

As she closed her eyes I closed mine.

2 hrs later:

I felt a wet tongue going up and down my pussy. Don't get me wrong it felt so good butI don't know if I was dreaming or was I really getting my pussy licked on right now?

"Fuck". I said as I felt a wet tongue going inside my pussy.

I lifted the covers and it was none other than Zi. She looked up and smirked. That smirk wasn't there for long until she started sucking my clit.

She pushes two fingers inside and I just melted into the covers as my mouth hung open and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

My horniness had been built up from earlier and I knew my nut was going to be so pleasureful.

"Ugh fuck". My back arched of the bed and my pussy got wetter as she spit on my clit and slurped it back up

"Oh fuck yes daddy". I couldn't help it. It felt so good and I could feel her go deeper and wiggle her fingers.

"Ride my face Livi".

I flipped us over and started to ride her face as she sucked/ slurped my clit. I had that familiar feeling in my stomach. I was about to cum.

Her tongue felt so good going up and down my pussy as I rode her tongue. I never been with a stud but damn this felt so fucking good.

"Yes daddy keep eating my pussy daddy yes". I don't know what had gotten into me. She had me sounding like a straight fem.

"Look at me while I eat your pussy". She said as she sucked the soul outta my pussy.

"Fuck daddy". I moaned as I looked at her eating my pussy so graciously.

I rode her face until I couldn't no more. Coming over and over again. The way my juices dripped down the side of her cheek I knew we weren't done.

"Take your boxers off" I said after I get off her face.

"What you finna fuck me"? She asked as she smirks at me taking her boxers off.

God what am I getting myself into?

To be continued....

Y'all ready or naw? How y'all like the sex scene could it be better? Mwah kisses😘