4

LIVI'S POV

I know your like, how the narrator just jump into the story like that with out giving info on Livi? See the thing with that is..... she don't give a fuck

Anyways before I give you this crazy story, let me tell you a lil about me. My name is Olivia but the nickname is Livi of course duhh. I'm 18 and very much a lesbian (from birth really). If you don't know by now I'm a stud. My mom is in jail and my stupid fuck of a dad is my towns biggest drug dealer. I have one sister and one brother. I met Zi right after her mom died and her dad decided to move from their hometown to mine. We've been bestfriends since K4. All I can say is that's my day one. I stay close to her to keep her safe. I feel like it's my mission you know? I love Zi. *Clears throat* But anywho enough of the mushy shi let's get into this crazy ass story.

FLASHBACK:

"Sooo Zi what girl do you like?" I said playing in her hair as we lay on my bed

At this time we were around 16. We liked girl of course but we also liked each other secretly we just never said how we felt to one another.

"I don't know I mean it's this one girl I like but I don't know if I'm her type or if she'll even like me back". Zi said with a sad expression on her face

"I mean why won't you ask her maybe she does like you back". I said trying to cheer her up a little

"The thing about it is we're also friends and I don't want to make it awkward between us you know?". Zi said getting up and taking her shirt off

I couldn't resist looking at her. I coursed myself for looking at my bestfriend that way.

"Y-yea but also you'll never know if you don't make a move". I said stuttering a little still looking at her. Her body was made perfect. She had some abs along with a v-line that lead right to her-

"What if she doesn't like girls?" She asked taking off her pants nexts leaving her in boxers.

We would ways be comfortable around each other and this was her way of getting comfortable. But today I don't know what was wrong with me. So many thoughts were running through my head. She looked so good I couldn't stop staring.

"Livi you ok?" I hear Zi say snapping me out of my trance

"I-I'm ok I'm just a little hot you not hot?" I said getting up to leave the room

"Where are you going? Don't you want to touch me?" Zi says putting her hand on my stomach pushing me back on the bed.

"What did you say?" I don't know if I was trippin or I heard her correctly

"I said don't you want to watch a movie?" She said looking at me with a concerned face

"Yea I was just going to turn the air on and get some snacks" I said looking at her. I noticed something different about her. Her eyes. They had seemed to get a darker brown

"Ok well while you do that I'm going to look for a scary movie. I know those are your favorite." She said laying down in my bed.

As soon as she laid down I ran down stairs. I needed to get away from her. She was making my mind go crazy.

I grabbed popcorn,chips, and candy and headed back up stairs. Zi had already picked a scary movie for us to watch. She started the movie as I laid down next to her placing the snacks on my bed giving her some.

"Hey Livi can I sit in between your legs?" Zi says eating some of her sour patches.

"Yea sure come on." I say as Zi gets up and sits between my legs. She laid back a on me getting comfortable

As we watch the movie I feel Zi grab my hand. She must be scared. I mean we were watching a scary movie.

That thought left my quickly as I felt her place my hand near her private part. What was she doing?

Next I felt her slide my hand into her boxers as she opens her legs wider gasping for air a little. She was so wet. But this is my bestfriend what are we doing?

"Z-Zi what are you doing?" I asked a little turned on. I wanted to stop this but she was making it hard

She didn't say anything she just took my hand and guided it up and down her slit grinding a little.

"I don't know ugh but it feels so good" she moans still guiding my hand.

"Well move your hand so I can help you" I whisper in her ear slowly rubbing circles around her clit. I gave in. I couldn't help it she just looked to good not to.

"Ouu Livi" Zi moans

It was wrong but it felt right. I heard a car pull into the drive way but I kept going speeding up. She was about to scream so I covered her mouth with my other hand so no one could hear her.

I heard the front door close and I suddenly stopped and pulled my hands out her boxers. It was my mom she had come home from work early. Fuck.

"Hurry Zi put you clothes on my moms here" I said in a panic my heart racing . My mom didn't know I liked girls I hadn't come out yet.

Before Zi could get her pants all the way on my moms busted through the door.

"Hi girls!!" My mom says as she opens the door.

"Hi momz" says Zi still putting her pants on almost falling.

"Leaving so soon Zi? That's why you almost fell" she says laughing.

"You can at least stay for dinner im sure your dad wouldn't mind" she says her laughter dying down.

Zia's dad was a pretty strict alcoholic. Some times if he felt Zi didn't respect or listen to him he would hit her. My mom knew this to. We both did everything to protect her from him. My mom would always convince him to let Zi do things like spend the night or even just get out of the house. Since he liked her he did whatever she asked.

"You know how that goes" Zi says disappointed

"One day you'll be free and I can take you on every adventure you'd ever dreamed off. How does that sound bestie? Till the world blow?" I say coming to dap her up.

"Till the world blow bestie" Zi says doing our handshake with me.

Just a lil back story. Imma try to update at least twice a week a bitch be tired. Anyways kisses bookie enjoy mwah😘