Training chapter 1

__Russia POV__

    It was cold. The chilling waters of the lake made me numb, but that didn't stop me. My wrists were bound in a knot that I didn't recognize, and my limbs were freezing up.

       "They should know that they should check soldiers for secret weapons." I thought. And pulled out my knife from my boot.

     I cut the bounds and waited. I could hold my breath for a very long time, but they didn't know that.

     I waited for eight minutes and swam back up to the surface. I was the last person in the lake.

     "Good job son!" Ussr said with gleaming eyes. It was a training session for the new recruits. Their task was to find the captain and bring him to the base in an hour.

    The new recruits sadly failed that task to bring Russia in, and they now have to pay the price. On the shore, I could hear the shivers from the new recruits. I sighed in disappointment.

     "These recruits are hopeless, it's the third day, and they still fail this task." I said to my father.

     "Yes, I do agree, you would think after 15 rounds of plunging in the lake in winter would make them not feel the cold." Said my father.

    " That's not what I meant, but okay." I sighed to my father.

    This training was to make them invincible to the cold, and to stay cool under pressure, but as it turned out Russia, their captain, was the only one who didn't care about the cold, and was the last one in the lake, once again.

     I looked up to my father with dull eyes. I may be the strongest, and smartest person on the base, but that still didn't fit right with me. I didn't want to be the soldier my dad wanted me to be, but every argument we have about this topic always ended up with me loosing.

   I turned to my group.

    " Alright!, You all have permission to get dressed, but first, tell me how I was the only one who had their wrists bound, but yet I got out last?." I asked.

   They all looked at me with shock as I had my knife twirling around my fingers.

   " That's what I thought, you failed to check for weapons." I said to my question. " Alright that's all for today, you are dissmised."

   The group shuffled back to the base, and I followed suit to my office.

   " Russia!"

I turned around to my father.

" Good work today, you are a natural!"

I looked at him with dull eyes as we walked.

He looked at me, " Don't give me that." He warned.

I sighed, " What is it this time?" I asked

" There will be a new recruit joining your group on Friday." He started.

" Okay, what's the name and stats?" I asked.

" He is a natural, top in his grade, but his father is rather an aggressive man."

"Oh?, How so?"

" He was abused during his time in school by his tea drinking father. He was starved, and we found knife cuts around his body."

"Tea drinking father?, Then I would assume that that would be Great Britain, yes?"

" Yes that would be correct." Replied my father.

"Okay, what's his name?"

"America, he will also be joining the night squad as well."

" What?!?,is he really that good??"

" Yes, as I said top of his class." And with that dad walked away with a smile on his face. "Oh, and do be kind to this fellow, he is rather fond of this place, it's the reason he signed up for this place." And he left.

"Huh, strange." And I continued to walk back to my office.

____America's pov___

    Everything hurt. My sides were burning as the warm flow of blood went down my sides.

" You think that you can LEAVE??!, You are WORTHLESS!, If you go there you will NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER BE WELCOMED BACK TO THIS HOUSE!!!"

I got jumped and I was unprepared for this beating. Of course I could have gotten out and defended myself, but that would have made everything worse.

*WACK*

Another surge of pain went through me, but I didn't make a sound.

"WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF!!?"

" Why would YOU care!?!!, All you care about is your 'perfect' family!, You could care LESS if I even came back to this HELL HOLE!!" I retorted.

" How DARE YOU TALK BACK TO ME!!?"

" YOU FUCKING ASKED ME WHAT I HAD TO SAY YOU DUMBASS!, NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY!!"

*WACK*

Another surge of pain, and I grunted to the pain. I heard a metalic clink from the table beside me. I look up to see that he was holding up the knife.

" Mabey you should think about what is going to happen next." He slid the knife down my side, above my hip. The searing pain was too much.

*CRACK*

"WHAT IN THE BLOODY H-"

*SMACK*

" What do you think you are doing to MY SON!!" France asked.

Dad just stared at her in shock.

This was the first time I have ever seen this. She turned to look at me.

"Come on hunny, let's go clean you up."

" Mom, what are you doing?!, Your gonna get yourself hurt!!" I said looking at dad.

" It's okay sweetie, I got a restraining order against him, he won't hurt us ever again."

I looked at the scars on her arms. The ones that he made on her, and looked into her loving eyes. Eyes that were hurt over time, hearing the screams of pain from her children.

"Ok mum, I love you more than you could ever know."

" I know sweetie I love you too."

I hugged her, while we walked out with our luggage that she carefully packed. I looked out to my sides and saw my siblings leaving the hell hole that we called home.
___________________
Thanks for reading this chapter, and I will see you in the next one!
🦊🦊🦊
1006 words