My Enemy To Love

~Prologue~

Long ago, there were a lot of different kingdoms in this land, but now, there are only a few left. Most of the great kingdoms were destroyed in war. A war between three kingdoms. Some knew that it wasn't worth it to destroy their land. But the kings didn't. They only cared to gain more land. They didn't think of what happened to the land they didn't look at.

One of the kings, being a sly bastard, siding with one king, and fighting the other, and then fighting with the other, and siding with the other, always switching sides. He was not a powerful man in spirit or mind, but his army was very powerful.

Another king, was very strong in spirit, and mind, and didn't give up. Unfortunately, he was not wise either. None of the kings were.

The last king, was a little different. He had more wisdom than the others, always trying to invent different potions, and cures for sicknesses. Especially the one, that he was after. He had cured a lot of sicknesses that were hurting his people. He was only going after one cure though. The cure for the sickness of his wife.

All the kings had children.

Neil Kirstein, the first king mentioned, had one son. Jean, he's 18 now.

Caid Ackerman, the second mentioned, had two daughters, Mikasa(17 now) Petra(22 now), and one son, Levi(23 now)

And the last king mentioned, Grisha Yëager, had one daughter, Christa(15 now), and one son, Eren(17 now).

Jean's mother is a beautiful, happy woman, alive and well.

Mikasa's, Petra's, and Levi's mother had died fighting in a war with her husband. She was a great fighter, and planner. She was shot down with an arrow to the heart.

Christa's and Eren's mother is sick, and as mentioned their father was trying to find a cure to that. She was beautiful, smart, and funny.

Then there were other people.

Oluo, Neil's royal advisor.

Yrmir, Neil's army commander.

Erwin, Caid's royal advisor.

Gunther, Caid's army commander after his wife died.

Hanji, Grisha's royal adviser.

Marco, Grisha's army commander.

And then a few others, we will mention them later. But here's a question:

Are you sure you'll be able to handle the story of these people? It is rather scarring and may make you, I'll be blunt here. It may make you angry with the stupid decisions they make. Sad, from the feels here. Bored, because some of this really is boring. And excited, because really, there'll be some smut here.

So? Are you able to handle this story? The story "Of My Enemy To Love"?

~~~~~~~~~~

People I swear, you better vote and comment on this. This is somewhat of a joined project with MalanaT. Yea, you know her. Anyway, I though of a small idea, and she gave me more ideas and details here. I'm fucking grateful Momma Malana! lol, anyway, go to her page, she's an amazing yaoi writer.

So... Vote. Comment, and cuss me out for only posting the Prologue for now. Seriously. Throw something at me. Just not kiwis. I hate those. So throw Ren at me if u wanna. Or Noiz's allmate block, I don't care. Lova you all! (.... Even for the kiwis thrown at me...)

Oh! And I'll add a funny, sexy, or cute Ereri/Riren picture to every update. It'll be at the right for computer users(computer, notebook, iPad, kindle, etc....), and it'll be at the beginning of the chapter for phone users(like me). Baiiiiiiiii....