❄️Our Fight❄️

Yelling, again. Almost everyday me and Qibli fight, today we fought about Fireflower, Qibli didn't trust her so I tried to explain to him why he should trust her, but he stared to yell at me. Our fights always end the same way, with me apologizing because I love Qibli so much but I don't think he loves me as much as I do. Every time he tells me he needs to talk to me about something serious I always think he's going to break up with me. But today, our fight was different, he was angrier, I stopped the fight because I knew he was going to stab me with his tail. "Fine!! I'll leave you alone!" I yelled as I flew away, tears were streaming down my face, 'he's going to break up with me, I know it' I told myself. He didn't love you in the first place, he just felt bad. The voices in my head keep coming back, sometimes giving me bad thoughts. Today I decided I've have enough.
Trigger warning
I flew to my dorm and pulled out a small little knife I have just in case, do it Winter, he won't care, no one will! I held up the knife to my wrist and sliced it open, I did that about five more times. I squeezed my wrist to the blood would bleed out more, my vision started to get a little blurry and the last thing I saw before I passed out was two dragons, Fireflower and Qibli running towards me with tears in their eyes.

Well...a very dark start to this book... anyway thx for reading and see you all later. BYE!